╰►𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙙𝙖𝙮

*Y/n pov*
The sunshine filtered through the curtains and woke me up from my peaceful slumber. I got up, yawned lightly and stretched my arms a little. I felt refreshed from the night's sleep, ready to enjoy the weekend.

When I pushed the curtains aside, letting the warmth of the sun in, my eyes fell on the sunflower on my table. I picked it up, wondering who left it here. Then I noticed a little note right next to the spot where the beautiful flower had been. I picked it up as well and unfolded it.

meet me at the black lake, 8am, today.
yours, draco
I smiled. He always knew how to make my day.
I looked at the time; there was an hour left. I showered, got dressed and by that time, there were just fifteen minutes left. I didn't want him to keep waiting for me so I skipped breakfast and speed-walked towards the lake, excited for whatever he had planned for me.

When I reached the lake, he was already there, alone, with a cloth spread over the grass and a food basket next to him.

"Morning, beautiful," Draco smiled and I sat down next to him.

"Morning, love," I smiled back, "So...picnic?"

"Ahh, you're too smart, y/n," he sighed, "I didn't even have to take out our breakfast."

I giggled and he asked, "Wait, you haven't eaten breakfast yet, have you?"

"No, I skipped it for you," I said, admiring the way his blonde hair sparkled under the sunshine. He looked like an angel. He was my angel.
"You didn't have to," He shook at his head at me and smiled brilliantly, "But I have it right here, for you."

I couldn't stop smiling as he reached his hand inside the basket and took out a tiffin and then another and then another...

"Exactly how many have you brought?" I asked him.

"I've never counted," he said, delicately. He put the last one down and I knew why he hadn't counted them, there were just too many.
"It's a picnic, Draco! We'll not be stuffing ourselves up with food all morning," I said, incredulously.

"Then, what else will we do?" He was genuinely confused.

I laughed but he looked offended.

"Don't you laugh at me!" He said and between laughs, I said, "I'm sorry, that look on your face..."

He pouted and crossed his arms just like a very, very cute teddy bear. I finally stopped laughing but still smiled wide and said, "Ok, let me clear this up. Picnics are about spending some time in nature; we can do anything we want!"

"That great!" Draco said, "but first, breakfast."

He opened a tiffin full of sandwiches and said proudly, "Sandwiches, I made them myself."

I was impressed. "That was very thoughtful of you," then I took a bite and nodded, "Wow, they're actually good..."

"I know," he said and took a bite himself.

The food was mouth-wateringly delicious and despite of what I said,we did stuff ourselves with food through not all of it.
We sat there talking about casual things.I loved to spend my time with him; he always made me laugh with his sarcastic jokes and I couldn't seem to get enough of him. Even if we were wasting our time, I couldn't have possibly found someone better to do it with; he was perfect.

"Can I have a dance with you?" He said, out of the blue, extending his hand towards me.

Thoughtlessly, I said, "Of course" and slipped my hand in his, he led me on the grass.

"But there's no song," I said, as the thought occurred to me.

"We don't need any," he whispered in my ear, making my spine shiver.

I smiled as he spun me around, happy in the moment.

We danced barefoot in the grass, smiling softly at each other. The true love for each other, shining in our eyes was evident more than ever.

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖
𝚈/𝚗_𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕

Y/n_official posted: Thanks Draco,for this pretty day

Y/n_official posted: Thanks Draco,for this pretty day.I love you.❤️
Draco_Malfoy replied: Anything for you,I love you my darling ❤️

This is inspired by siriusblacktwins from Tumblr 🦋💙