╰►𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝘼𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙮 𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧

*narrator pov*
Draco was slowly climbing the stairs of the astronomical tower.The tapping of his shoes echoed through the tower.
These footsteps and all the tapping sounds caught the attention of the h / c-haired girl at the top of the tower, looking down from the balcony.With a slow but restrained turn, the girl turned and looked behind her.As she guessed, it was the blonde boy who was ready to confess everything and answer this beautiful girls' questions till to the morning.
-Hey..
Draco spoke awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.
-Hi..
Y / n said with a slight smile which lit up Draco's heart like sun.
She has a beautiful smile like herself.
Draco thought and smiled while looking at the ground with a little smile on his face.His smile actually made Y/n surprise.
He has a beautiful smile like himself.
Y/n now thought with the exactly same smile.
Two's minds were like building telepathy with each other...
-So?
Y / n raised her head and looked at Draco.
-I am ready to answer any of question your heart desires.
The blonde boy said with putting her small but soft hand in his and putting it on his chest where she could feel his heart beats.They were slow at first but they got rapid and fast in a minute.She could feel their hearts beating together.
-My uh first question is why did you lie about making a bet with Blaise?
Y / n said after thinking for a while.
-What a wonderful excuse I could find else?
Draco said chuckling.
Y / n just laughed and hit him on the chest jokingly.
-Ouch!You hurt my heart!
Draco put his hand on "where his heart is" with a joke and responded with a laugh.
Y / n laughed along with him.Draco stopped and looked at her eyes.
-You know my heart is not located where I indicated.
-Then where is it located,hm?
Y / n played back.
-Here.
He put his hand on her heart and looked deeply in her e/c eyes.
Those pretty e/c eyes...
-You are in a cheeky mood,I guess!
She laughed at him.
-Only to you.
He winked at her,making her cheeks redden.
-You know why did we come here,right?
-Right.
Draco rolled his eyes for her breaking the moment.
Y / n chuckled and looked at his greyish silver eyes.
Those greyish silvers eyes are so beautiful..They look like stone which people think that his heart is made from it.But no.His heart is made from silver which nobody has seen yet..

I hope you liked this chapter,I know it is a bit ✨romantic✨ but yeah here we go lol