The Greatest Ever

Start from the beginning

Wait, this is not the end. The true story begins here.

"Aaaaaaaaaa....... M..m..m"

"Man, that was some good Nap"

Green haired man said, and U have to wonder, how could a man sleep with sun literally at its peak

"Oh, the bottle is empty"

He looked around "I'll just go find a town or something for more booz....... hmmm, What's that?"

He said after seeing something out of this world. A phenomenon he never saw before not even in Grand Line or New World.

Best way to explain it would be, TWISTED. Everything in front with a diameter of about 10 meters was twisted beyond recognition. There were cracks in literal air which in itself was not strange since Gura Gura could allow the same but there was not GuraGura here, forget that there was nothing in miles of radius so it couldn't have been man made.

As Zoro got closer, he felt as if the world was sucking him in a powerful whirlpool. Without thinking, he un-sheathed his swords and used his most powerful attack possible.

A line formed over the crack and it was as if the world itself had been cut in several pieces.

"Damn, what the hell is this"

Said Zoro after feeling the suction getting hundreds of times stronger after getting cut. Before he knew it, the entire part of sea there disappeared along with him.

..................................

'What Happened',

That was the first though Zoro had after opening his eyes clutching his swords. He was in some sort of vacuum, moving forward. Was he fast, OR was he slow? He had no idea. Just that he was moving.

'Crap, there's no air........... I can't breeeeeeeeeathe'

'What is this pressure, it's as if my body would be crushed'

He quickly coded the entire body with armament Haki, powered up by Kings Haki.

'Hoh, that's better'

'At least I'm not being crushed'

'Damn It. I need to get out of here fast otherwise the lack of air would definitely kill me'

No matter how strong, Zoro was still human and had human limits. He couldn't survive without oxygen

'Oh! What's that light?'

A bright flash and.....

Hah hhhh hah hhhhh Hah hhhh hah hhhhh................

"Finally I can breathe", said while heaping.

"Wait.... Where am I? A Cave!"

Said Zoro to himself noticing darkness all around with small bits of light.

"sniff, Hah the scent of Blood is heavy in air, I sense danger"

Zoro was excited. So much so that he forgot all about where he was or why was here, Danger. That was a foregone feeling ever since he climbed the throne as best.

"But where! Everywhere?"

That was the feeling. It was as if he was in jaws of a massive beast

"Hmmm.......... Someone has been watching me, But who?"

He looked around but did not notice anyone.

'Wait......!'

He thought and went ahead to touch the walls, the floor, the ceiling.