13. kiss me hard before you go

En başından başla

"That doesn't sound too ominous" Mason muttered

Avery noticed the way Liam was staring at something or someone with anger bubbling in his veins which confused Avery until she turned around to where he was looking at and found herself connecting eyes with a smirking Theo who was way too close to Hayden for Liam's and Avery's liking. Avery felt Anger bubble up inside of her and knew exactly what it was. Jealousy.

Theo's eyes didn't leave Avery knowing damn well what he was doing and that just angered Avery more but could hear Masons voice also noticing how the two where staring down at Theo. "You said Scott told you not to do anything" she knew that Mason was talking to Liam knowing that Liam would blow up at Theo but what Mason didn't know was that Avery was trying to control herself as well

"I know" Liam breathed out frustratedly

"Liam, you said weren't going to get involved" Mason said begging his best friend not to do anything and especially not at school in front of everybody

Theo's smirk grew knowing that he was also angering Liam which just made Avery want to go over to him and punch him right in the face but controlled herself to stay where she was stood

"I know" Liam repeated

Mason took a step in front of Liam trying to get his eyes to avert Theo "Liam, don't get involved"

Theo leaned his arm up against the locker next to Hayden keeping eye contact with Avery and that was all that Avery needed to make her get pushed over the edge "Scott may have told Liam to not do anything but he didn't say anything to me"

Masons eyes grew knowing what she was going to do "Avery don't!" He shouted but it was too late she was already walking towards Theo with her fists clenched as her feet banged against the hard floor and once Theo realised that Avery was walking over to him he couldn't help but chuckle slightly.

Avery grabbed onto Theo's dark grey shirt and banged his back up against the blue locker he was once leaning on making the Chimera to raise his eyebrows surprised with her sudden action "Damn jealously really looks good on you"  Avery pulled him closer to her before banging him against the locker once again but more harder as she yelled "SHUT UP!"

The yelling and loud noises of Theo's body getting banged up against the lockers caused people to stop what they were doing and look at the two who were staring deep into each others eyes except one was smirking while the other was filled with anger.

"Careful now, people are watching"  Theo smirked noticing the eyes on them but Avery didn't care. She didn't care if people were watching. "Your such a dick" Avery whispered making him tilt his head leaning forward "Yeah but you like it"

Avery pushed him back making his head hit the lockers which earned a small groan "Stuff you!" Avery yelled as she kept her hands in the same place balling up his shirt in her fist tightly but then a teacher walked out of a classroom hearing the commotion and to Avery's dismay it was Mrs Finch. "Avery, is everything okay?"

Avery stared at Theo who had now dropped his smirk who also stared back at her. All Avery wanted to do was punch Theo repeatedly just like she did not long ago but she controlled herself and pushed herself away from him "Everything's fine" and with that said she turned around and walked away while Theo watched her.

~

Avery walked into her next class which sadly was with Theo so she just hoped arhat she wouldn't need to go anywhere near him but obviously you can't get what you want. EVER. Because all the seats in the classroom were filled up except for three and them three spots were all around Theo. "Fuck" she whispered to herself but with Theo's super hearing, He heard her voice and looked up from his desk noticing that she was looking at the desks beside him making the boy let out a small chuckle so only he could hear.