That, feels like jab to me.

Not that he was wrong...

"In my defense, I never find a case like this!" It was shit defense as anything could happens, but hey! Shit defense is better than no defense.

"Just because it don't exist doesn't mean it can't happens."

Boo...

.

Not High enough!

My room is not high enough to see stars better! The newspaper today stated that there will be Moon Eclipse and I want to see it! But the window vision SUCK!

I need to find someplace higher.

Maybe that bell tower over there?

But what are the likehood of the guards would let me pass?

Easy. Next to nill.

So I gotta sneaks out by myself.

I quickly pull the blanket and bedsheet and tied them to the curtains. Not long enough. Ok. Time to pull old fabrics from the low shelves of my closet. Uff. At least making simple knots like this, anyone can do. Alright. This should be long enough.

I poked my head out of the window. No one. Good.

I threw out the makeshift rope and quickly climbs dooooaaahhh!

THANKS GOD FOR THE KNOT!

I slipped and nearly fell down if not for my hand snagged the knot! Phew! Who knows this was much harder than it looks like?! Think again, silk and ropes has different textures! Ugh! Careful, careful now.

Srrrttt...

OH YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING WITH ME!!! WHY MUST YOU COME UNDONE WHEN I AM HALFWAY MIDAIR?!

Srrt!!

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Come on! Slide down faster faster fast--!

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!

THUD!

"Oww..." I winced as I landed on my butts. Hope this won't bite me when I grow old.

Also, did I pee on my pants or something? Why is the grass wet?

Huh. Those water droplets... are bigger? and they move following my... fingers?

...

...

...

ARE YOU SHITTING ME?! I HAVE WATER AFFINITY?! HAD I KNOW THIS I CAN MAKE LANDING PAD! NO NEED FOR HIPS BUSTING OR WHATEVER!

Ugh

I am going to revisit this later.

For now I have a tower to climb and nature phenomenon to commit into memory.

The path to the Clock Tower is the main road, which is guarded. And that, is a nope.

Long way around, then.

Which mean busting my way through the bushes and steps on FUCKING PEBBLES!

Took me some minutes, maybe ten or more who knows my internal clock is unreliable, for me to reach the tower. From there on is easy climb. The door is unlocked... or rather, there is no door. Just a door-shaped hole in the wall.

The stairs are made out from stone for first three levels, then woods all the way to the top. And the stairs are not the nice, modern stairs. Oh no. It was close to those old dingy narrow staircase, which made it pain to climbs. That by the time I finally arrived on the top, I was panting like dog and drenched with sweats as I collapse, sprawled like a starfish.

This was more taxing than running around the main building.

Someone. Need. To. Renovate. These. DAMNED. Stairs.

It was such an accident hazard. It was miracle I didn't get splinters stuck on my foot, since I was barefoot. And climbing these wearing heels? even 3 cm heels? That just ask for broken neck.

Once I gains some of my stamina back, I crawled to the edge but not too close. Just enough to see the sky and I was holding the pillar just to be safe.

Just in time to see the Moon slowly lose its full shape.

The shadows get darker and blends with the surrounding, what with the source of light slowly lose its power, even for temporary. I patted the shadow covered ground next to me. I think I know I am not alone here.

He's must be watching next to me.

Call it hunch, but it seems I can feel him.

The Lunar Eclipse happens on snail pace, compares to the Solar Eclipse, so I shouldn't be in hurry. But it was fun to see it from start to...

"RENAE AINSLIE!"

...to finish...

I winces and looked down.

Mother was fuming mad, I can see steams coming out from her head, and she was surrounded by guards.

"Uh, HI MOM!" I shouted.

All it does was infuriating her further.

"YOU ARE IN TROUBLE, YOUNG MAN!"

I let out a self-deprecating laugh.

Ha ha ha... I just make my grounding time extended, didn't I?