Solitary / Rescue

It's cold.

It's so silent

so quiet.

I don't like it.

I hate it.

It's freezing here.

My head hurts. Everything spin.

How long have I been locked up here?

An hour?

Two hour?

A whole day?

...A week?

I don't know.

This place is dark. There's no window or even air ventilation to me to see the sky. My internal clock had become messed up without something to measure against.

Not even anyone come down here. Not after the second time I came close to kick the fossil's balls.

Maybe I shouldn't do that. As much as I hate it, that fossil is my sole entertainment and source of food. Without him coming down here, there's nothing for me to amuse myself with, nor any food to eat.

They say human can last approximately three weeks without food, and three days without water.

I don't have source of food. Not anymore. But water, well...

The barrels contain wine. Cheap Wine, that is.

Substituting Alcohol for Water is... well, it was done in old times. When the other source of water is Dirty Water but...

Alcohol is Alcohol. It make you drunk.

Cheap Wine is probably distilled Wine. Mixed with Water to increase the quantity so its Alcohol concentration is lower than it supposed to be.

Still didn't stop me from getting headache and seeing everything spin.

Ahaha...

It has been too long since last time I got drunk, didn't it? When was the last time I got drunk? Can't remember, can't remember~

This made me remember why I rarely drink.

My stomach fucking hate it. It carried all the way to this world. Already I threw up twice. That corner over there is covered in my sick and now it reeks.

Too damn bad. I wish I has much higher alcohol tolerance. There's so many variation of cocktails I want to try once I come of age, again. Alas, Alcohol and me are not meant to be. I skipped past the drunk part and goes straight to the sick part. Oh, Woe is me.

I wonder, what will my family say if they know alcohol and me doesn't mix?

Ah, assuming they come to find me.

I have been here for quite long time, remember? But help hadn't arrived yet. There's only so many time I can stall before pessimism take over.

I mean, I'm not the heir, nor engaged to upper class twit. I am the spare. In one hand, I have freedom my brother and sister doesn't have. which, fun! Too much expectation would be annoying. In the other hand, my value is low. That was how it be in aristocratic family with multiple children. The heir will continue family lineage, spares given some land and title and left on their own devices, if not married off for political reason.

If the family is cutthroat in inheritance issue, the children are sabotaging each other. That was the case for harem household, usually. Concubines want to be legal wife but there's only one seat so they wage cold war against each other and rope their child into it.