Misunderstandings

Start from the beginning

I finally calmed down a bit and that dark aura was...gone, my fur turned back to its normal colour. I sighed deeply and whispered, "Thankyou, Key."

Then, Key handed me a fruit and I took a small bite of it.

"I have to stay away from everyone. I can't let them know about my powers. I don't want to hurt them." I said to Key.

Then, Key slowly placed me down.

"I think I should go now, Key. Thankyou for helping me." I said quietly and placed my forehead on Key's trunk before going back to my house.

I closed the door and windows. "Okay, so I just have to keep myself calm and stay away from others." I said to myself and sighed.

SONIC'S POV

She doesn't really remember what happened last night. I am glad to know that but...something was wrong. Her fur was...dark and her hand was bleeding. What must have happened?! She didn't tell me anything. Why is she like this?! I just wanted to help her!
I hate it when she stays away from everyone, away from me... I sighed and just then the ground started to shake. Tails called us through the communicator but I declined it. I knew it was Eggman. I growled and ran to the battle field.

"Ready to lose, Sonic? And I didn't attack yesterday because it was my birthday but today, nothing can stop me!" Eggman laughed.

Then, Amy, Knuckles Tails and Sticks came too.

"Let's get this over with." I said.

"Wait, where is Sonica?" asked Eggman.

"Why do you care?" I growled and the battle began.

Within a few minutes, we smashed and destroyed all of his robots. Eggman was like (눈‸눈).

"You should get some help form someone, Egghead!" I said.

Eggman groaned and went back to his lair in his eggmobile.

I sighed.

"Sonic, why didn't you and Sonica pick up the call? And where is she?" asked Tails.

I looked away and said, "I don't know where she is and I don't even care."

Then I ran back to my shack.

AMY'S POV

"Is something wrong with him?" asked Tails.

"I think something happened between Sonic and Sonica. I will go meet her." I said.

"She doesn't want anyone to meet her! That's why she didn't pick up the call and didn't come in the battle!!" said Sticks.

I sighed and said, "I can still try. Okay, guys. See you later." I started to walk to Sonica's house.

"Bye, Amy..." they said while waving at me.

"Sonic likes Sonica but why did he say he didn't care? Was there a fight between them?" I thought to myself and soon I reached Sonica's house.

I knocked on the door.

"Sonica?" I called out.

"She's not going to come out." I turned around and saw Sonic standing there, crossing his arms.

"What do you mean?" I asked and walked to him.

"She wants to be alone." said Sonic and looked away.