Reunited

When a fox turns 100, it can transform into a beautiful woman or man who mates with one but there is one fox only one the mountain's fox he have a bride. The fox who lives 1000 years flow through the heavens and became a heavenly being.
That mysterious shamen like spirit can foresee events beyond a thousand miles.

It's 1999 a lone car drives through the fox bridge. In inside there's a little who is happily opening her present that her Father and Mother gifted her, she opened and saw musical carousel with horses.

Suddenly the street lights are flickered, her parents have no idea what's happening outside, but little the did child know there's something wrong. Then, a shadow crosses the windshield and the car swerves. The little girl and her parents got startled and prayed for what's going to happen. Glasses flying and everywhere and the car flips, Landing upside down in the street

Little birthday girl jiah opens her eyes, and saw her musical carousel horses on horse head is missing, she got scared because some terrible happened on her birthday, Then she sees two figures outside and yells for help.
They crouch down........and it's her parents. She screams.

She awakes and saw she's in her home with her parents she relieved that accident is just a dream. She happily Play with her musical carousel until she noticed that one of the horse head is missing and she noticed a spot of blood on her sleeve.
Her parents suddenly started laughing because of the news report on casualties from q devastating fire. She noticed that something is wrong.

Jia ask for some walnut cookies, so her mom goes to the kitchen while jiah followed her behind with a pair of scissors behind her back. Her mom gives the walnut cookies then jiah asked "mom you know I'm allergic to walnut right?.."
Then her mother said"oh! I'm sorry forgive mommy i forgot". Jiah knews that her doctor mother will never forget that jiah is allergic to walnut. "My mom will never forget things... You're not my mom!."

Jiah stabs her "mother" in the leg with the scissors that she hid behind her back demanding to know where her mom real mom is. Her "mother" attacks her and called her "father" to help. Jia escapes and run upstairs. She locked herself in the room shoving some furniture against the door.

Her "parents" started banging on the door. She started crying, the doorknob falls out and a beast-like hand reaches through the hole. Her "father" growls, " i see you" as he peeks through the hole. Suddenly jiah hears slashing sound and animals like whimpers.

A lady appears in front of her and she wipes the tears of the girl and hugged her and calm her down. Jiah calmed down she saw the girl she wears red suit "what happened?..." ,"don't worry, nothing happened" said the lady

Bewildered, Little jiah suddenly in a mansion, she saw a little girl and a man who's in his 30's. She saw the lady is gone ji ah asked " are you going to take care of me?" They both nodded.

Suddenly jiah had a flashback she saw, {she wore a hanbok like a queen and she is on the ground with blood on her mouth and there's an arrow in her heart. She saw a little girl crawling towards her without her hand and crying. she saw a man who looks like general there's a sword in middle of his body. }

Jiah stared at the both of them and started running towards them and say " I miss you oppa, Yuna". The little girl named Yuna hugged her sister and cried.

The siblings who died at the same moment in their past life because of the misunderstanding and the jealousy of the king, now they reunited. But jiah made a promise that she will never leave her siblings again and she will find her parents.

Now kim shin need to find his bride while he didn't know Yuna have a fiance too, but at this moment the fate reunited the siblings and made the three imortal.

Siblings will take different paths and life may seperate them.But they will forever be fonded by having begun their journey in the same boat.

"Let's find the umbrella man"

Little did Yuna know that she have a
fiance