The siblings sad past

A old lady tells a young lady about the tale of a goblin, The old lady said " only the goblin's bride will pull out that sword. If the sword is pulled may it return to nothing and be at peace.

An old grocer woman tells this to the young lady to a woman who is browsing her wares, who bursts out laughing at the line that the Granny said that the immortal goblin may roam the world now. She find that silly but still calls it a sad story because, the goblin has to find a bride in order to die. " The god's are mean", while admiring a jade ring in granny's stash of goods, but in the future she didn't know that she is the goblin bride's mother.

The Granny says that, saying they were always Mean and jealous

The young lady gets up and gave a cherish smile to the Granny and get ready to go meet her sister but the Granny grabbed her hand and turns suddenly intense, she warns that if she come to a life- death situation she must pray earnestly: " you never know when a soft hearted God may be listening."

1968 Paris,

A man waits outside at the building, and when a teenage boy walks out with a language in his hand, the man stops him and warn him to not to leave the house. " If you leave home now, you'll live an even worse life than you have now. And you'll never see your mother again. "

The man moves a planter on the steps. Then advises the boy to speak to his parents. Tell his dad to raise him well. And his mom to help. At this way, the boy will just damage his one hand not his life.

The boy asked the man if he takes the responsibility if he beaten up to death.
The man replies " that's why i broke a rib for you."

His adoptive father comes outside screaming at the boy......and trips over the moved planter, which sends him to the street, clutching his rib. The man hands the boy a lunch, tells him to go to school, even the maths answer that he need to solve later. The boy stares at him surprised.

" He is water, fire and wind, and also light and dark. And once he was a human "

In a battlefield there's a general named kim shin. The battle rages around him and bodied are falling clutching his sword he stands up facing a wall of soldiers without fear in him.

" The people called him god "

" Covered in blood, his eyes slashing, he struck down his enemies, a literal god of war "

He pulled himself into the battle, killing enemies for his kingdom, their blood flying everywhere, he flung his sword cut down everything in his path.

His army greeted with cheers and happy tears from their citizens as they ride towards the palace gates. his second-in-commander proudly announces their arrival just to recive a hostile reception, as they are ordered to strip their armor, because it's an insult, but shin and his men grudgingly comply.

It's because shin was declared as a traitor, which is a complete liei, but no one he's in a position to overturn. At the top the wall gaurds assembled and aim their bow and arrow at shin and his army.

Instead of kneeling, shin draw out his word and wishes to see the king, As soon as he said that arrows fly and strike down his men, in a matter of seconds when shin turns there are no more gaurds only their blood and dead bodies.

His-second-in-command rages and fight with the gaurds which turned out to be a hellish battlefield for the king, at last the gate opens there's a young queen and her sister and king await him.

He knows somethings going to happen and he don't know what is that, at a far distance there's a young man watching all of this thinking one thing

The queen
Nam ji ah

The king
Wang yeo

And 16 year old standing beside the queen clutching the thing his lover gave her none other than the man who was watching

"Yuna.... My Yuna I'm sorry for not doing anything write now but i know we will meet again"

"I love you with all of my heart my dear yeon"

"Since i can't be with you right now I will have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together again....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys i missed you so much sorry for not making any updates i was busy my school just get started and i need to focus on my studies importantly now because in year i need to write public exam, so there will late updates......

And someone commented that when i will update next part I'm sorry for making waiting you

Your lovely author
Moonlywayz6

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 04, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The fox's brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें