Both had red eyes and piercing glare.

"what the--"

"hi techno! Wilbur!" (y/n) waved as the two dragons roared.

"you..."

"I'm ready, are you ready? Because I am" (y/n) shrugged as she walked to the side and jumped on the railing.

"I'm pretty sure to wipe your asses" Tommy yelled

"awesome~!"

(y/n) hummed slightly and walked on the robot's hand.

"I see, give it up. You've got a robot and two dragons, I bet you'll lose" (y/n) smiled

"hah! An army against SEVEN children?! Unbelievable!"

"at least we learned how to fight for ourselves than hide in someone else's shadow!" (y/n) yelled back as the hand then ascends to the head.

The glass opening up as (y/n) stepped in and sat on the comfy chair.

The glass closed as she laughed her voice now on speaker.

"what made you think that you even have chance?!" her tone of voice growing more and more sinister as she speaks, "you and your army are nothing like ants! We'll crush it as we please~"

"you--... Fire!" Okahina yelled as the robot just swats the ships, some cutting it in half and some were sent in the air.

"yahahaha!! Fucking asshole~!" (y/n) laughed insanely

The marines jumped off the ships and retreated to their own, only to target the robot and the dragons.

"prepare for trouble" (y/n) starts.

"and make it double~" her cousins finished.

"you shall not pass this trench for this is your time to die~" (y/n) cooed.

The robot walks off, the water slowing its paces.

And out of nowhere, the sea water builds up to form a water dome around the two ships as they felt themselves being pulled down to the ocean.

In front of them was a mermaid.

But this mermaid was looking a bit stronger than the others.

She had a pink short hair that reached her shoulders, crystal blue eyes that blended with the ocean...

Her bright blue mermaid tail made it camouflage with the waters.

"don't worry everyone, this is an order specifically from miss (y/n)." the mermaid smiled sweetly as she controlled the water currents and swam ahead of them, speeding up in the process and getting out of the commotion from above.

And once in a safe distance, she motioned her arms upwards as an up stream brings them back to the surface and the dome bursts as the water rains on them lightly.

Then hearing the clanking of chains and metal being chained to another as they all fell backwards when a sudden pull was sent to their ship

Law was first to recover from the fall and saw one of the biggest ships to ever exist!

'the Crux fleet... What...' he breathed hard.

He noticed two chains connecting their ships to the bigger Rome, pulling them out and rapidly getting away from the mess.

Law stood up and analyzed the ship.

The ship was bigger than whitebeard's ship, long rowing paddles were powering up the ship to move forward rapidly, accompanied by the sail with a flag on several sides of the ship.

The flag itself was blue, white, and teal in a horizontal line, a yellow diamond in the middle.

Even though the back was all he had seen, it already looked beautiful.

Law sighed in awe as he finally came face to face with the Crux fleet.

"captain!" shachi called, finally snapping him back to reality.

Something shone from the ship as it telepirts itself into law's sub and a woman landed on the sub.

The woman dusted herself as she stretched

The woman was tall, about 6'5 or 6.

She has white and dark brown hair, split in half, white on the right and brown on the left, red eyes, and a peachy skin.

The woman wore a white long coat over her white polo, black pants and corset.

"hello everyone, I'm Puffy--" she bowed politely, "-- from the Crux fleet"

"c-crux fleet?!" Nami yelled out as she jumped down from their ship and in front of her.

"THE Cruz fleet?! The one that had made history?! The one that-"

"won many wars on the ocean, yes... That is us, but you mistake me for the one who won many wars..." puffy smiled.

"oh? But... You're the one who.."

"ahh, no... That would be my niece, (y/n)." puffy smiled warmly, "and besides... She forced me to take that role, she's scary when she wants it"

"her?"

"I knew it... So that cave was real" law said

"what cave-... Ahh, the memory cove, isn't it?" puffy asked.

"how did you know?" law asked.

"eh, I just know" she shrugged, "any who... That brat just demanded me to do this."

"hey! My daughter isn't a brat!" Lucifer yelled and jumped down to be next to puffy

"oh? She's a fucking spoiled brat then"

"no she fucking isn't! Witch!" Lucifer yelled

They're siblings, Lucifer being the oldest and puffy being second youngest.

The siblings had their usual sibling fight as dice sighed when he stood behind Lucifer

"apologies to these two, they're siblings"

"yeah, I wondered" law rolled his eyes

"speaking of which, the sun's rising"

"hey! Hey! Hey! You're (y/n)'s dad right?!" luffy yelled and jumped down to see dice

"I am, what's wrong?"

"that robot! What was that?!"

"ah... That, she made it herself. She calls it a 'toy' for some reason" dice shrugs, "I think she made 8 of it... But, who am I to know?"