Ch. 2

3rd pov

(y/n) and techno stared at each other.

Both menacingly creepy and scary.

Both had grins in their faces but, if that was wiped away, it'll only show disgust and a scowl.

Eyes glaring at each other, her (e/c) fighting against his red eyes.

"why are they glaring at each other...?" shachi asked.

"they're about to fight" Wilbur shrugs and downed a glass of vodka.

They had met him earlier, Wilbur was tall.

About 6'5 to 7, has dark brown, overgrown hair, red eyes and wears round glasses.

His hair was overgrown that it covered his left eye entirely.

He wore a faded yellow sweater under a dark brown trench coat, he wore a black body harness that went around his waist and over his shoulder across his broad muscles.

Wilbur went and wanted to grab the bottle of vodka to down that itself

"Wilbur, put that bottle down." techno and (y/n) said in perfect unison as Wilbur froze and slowly placed the bottle down then returned to his seat.

"you shall always obey the most powerful ones in the family..." Wilbur muttered.

"shut the fuck up Wilbur" they said

"sorry"
....

The stare down continued as everyone grew anxious yet curious.

"they're still at it..." penguin muttered as he looked at Wilbur, he's fast asleep, "I didn't know I was talking to myself..." penguin sighed in defeat.

"should we interfere?" law asked and stood up only to be forced to sit back down.

"I suggest you not or they'll take their anger on you, both are now seething with anger" Wilbur said as he pats law's shoulder.

"is that.... Is that so?"

"yes"

.....

Techno growled as he blinked

"hah! You blinked! I won!" (y/n) threw her hands up and grinned

"they were playing?!"

Techno lunged forward only for (y/n) to have a quick attack.

She stood up, grabbed her chair and stepped behind him with swift movements before smashing the chair on techno, sending him on the floor.

"I have a quicker reflex than you." (y/n) shrugs

"you're small"

"eh, you're only tall for about an inch, dimwit" (y/n) rolled her eyes.

...

So that lead to another, techno always gets sand in his eyes since the two are now having a match on the beach coast.

(y/n) held her big great sword.

It was basically a huge sword that's almost the same size as her, the same height as her, but was heavy.

The sword itself was black all over, other than a red ribbon like bandage on the hilt for easy grip, red blades, and a red orb tied to the hilt itself.

The orb looked like an eye of sorts.

She called this 'demon great sword' for some reason.

What no one knows is that it gives the user intense strength when used to spill blood, along with that, it makes every blow from the weapon 10 times harder and inflicts more damage

Techno held his ripped shoulder as he growled.

He held his sword on the other hand.

His sword was white all over other than the blue accent surrounding his sword and the hilt along with a blue orb on the bottom of the hilt.

It was his 'ice sword'

By the name, I'm pretty sure you know what it does, ice.

It produces ice along with chilling attacks, works best in cold weather and in water.

While techno was having a hard time holding his weapon, (y/n) held hers in one hand while the other was on her hips as if saying without words the fact that techno is somewhat incompetent and weak, along with his emotions of rage and anger.

Truth be told, techno has a bad anger rage, he can't control himself when mad.

Well, (y/n) is worse.

(y/n) can keep herself calm despite visibly mad

Back at the background...

"what the hell?" law muttered.

"(y/n) is so cool!!" luffy, chopper, and Ussopp yelled with sparkles in their eyes.

"she's strong... I wonder if she's stronger than mihawk" Zoro muttered under his breath.

"that's not even her full power, she's just playing at this point" Wilbur answered, not once did he fall asleep while these two were fighting.

He's focused.

"how can she hold a weapon that big in one hand? I can't even hold my own in one hand without going out of balance" law said, admitting that he himself has troubles with his sword.

"(y/n) is more experienced than any of you, she started using that specific great sword since she was 10. She even carries that thing around and proudly say that 'father gave it to me'... (y/n) as a kid is very important." Wilbur said, void of any emotions possible.

"what did she do to earn such a weapon?" Robin asked.

"what she did? Fuck... At the age of ten, she finished two whole fucking courses in college! That was her 'reward' and clearly, her parents wanted to give that to her in the beginning but deemed her to be 'too young'! I envy her so much... To be honest" Wilbur admits.

"that's... That sounds surreal" Nami answered.

"I know right? (y/n) herself... She's stronger alone than to have people around her, she always said that. (y/n) is merely assisting all of you in battles when she could've ended it with one swing. She could've ruled the world by now, she could've done so much but chose not to" Wilbur scoffed.

"why would she assist when she can finish it?" law grumbled.

"because she isn't a prick, she's merely 'helping' you because you needed it. Maybe she saw how you can grow by yourself, maybe she just deemed you already powerful, I don't know" Wilbur said, "or maybe she's just lazy and wants to assist, I don't know"

"I've never seen (y/n)-San so... Overpowered..." ikkaku sighed as she watched her swift movements while making advances on hopefully 'killing' techno.

"not to mention you said she's playing..." law said.

'how strong are you... (y/n)-ya?'