Ch. 3

3rd pov

"told you so" (y/n) rolled her eyes

Techno scoffed angrily while being upset.

He sat on the ground as he rubbed his injured arm.

(y/n) stuck her sword on the ground and showed her palm to Techno.

"this might hurt a bit, I'm healing you at the moment... Alright?" (y/n) smiled as Techno nodded.

From her hand, a green hue with a symbol slowly faded to existence.

The symbol was a circle with other circles surround it, about 6 circles in total, each circle has a star design while the bigger circle has a diamond, spade, clover, and heart symbols that were slowly spinning inside

It slowly disappeared once Techno was fully healed.

"I'm kinda hungry, can you buy me some snacks? You know what I like" (y/n) hums slightly while helping Techno up.

"sure..." he muttered

"yeah! (y/n) officially won!" Wilbur jumped up to his feet and hugged his brother who only grimaced in the intensity his brother gave him

'I wish I had siblings... But thank God I don't...' (y/n) thought

"merely an after thought... Awe... (y/n), your hair is shorter now" Wilbur whined.

"my hair...?" (y/n) mumbled as she held her hair up slightly, "oh... No, it's tied up"

"tied up? Like before?" Wilbur wondered

"yes" (y/n) simply said as she removed the clear hair ties that bounds the rest of her hair.

Her (h/c) hair flowed down like waterfall smoothly cascading down the stream.

Her hair then getting picked up by the wind and getting blown by the wind.

(y/n)'s hair was extremely long! And well kept at that!

Her hair was at least past the back of her knees, as she took off her glasses for a while and cleared her hair from her face.

"see?" (y/n) smiled warmly

Her smile was so warm it even warmed up law's heart, Sanji fainted with blood flowing endlessly from his nose, Nami with her hand on her mouth, while Robin just smiled.

But, the hit took most of law...

His heart beats faster than he ever has felt it, her warm smile, partnered with the sunlight that shined through the leaves, the wind flowing and blowing her hair out of proportion.

'uwahh... What a goddess.'

"(y/n)-chwaaaan~" Sanji called with hearts as eyes.

"oi! You perverted asshole! Don't even dare come close to our Lady miss (y/n)!" Techno yelled in warning.

(y/n) simply laughed lightly before tying her hair back.

"may I braid your hair?" Wilbur asked

Sparkles surrounding him, blinding (y/n) figuratively as she sighed.

"whatever you want, if you can" (y/n) shrugs.

"yay~!!" Wilbur cheered.

"didn't know how much tolerance you have..." Techno laughed.

"oh please, just handling you alone is troublesome." (y/n) answered

"oh..."

"what? It's true"

"oh... Uhm... I'm off to get you some snacks then" techno muttered but then fell on the ground due to Wilbur jumping around, Wilbur landed on techno.

"how soft was your land? Wilbur?" (y/n) laughed slightly as he laughed and stood up.