"what do you..." law looked around and through the mist of the night, "... Mean..."

Just as (y/n) expected, an army of marines... Conveniently surrounding them, as if knowing they'd be there.

Law cursed under his breath as (y/n) turned to the side and noticed a flickering red light on a unnoticed part of the sub

"they placed a GPS device on the sub" (y/n) muttered as she walked over to the device and picked it up, "this device... It is a GPS" (y/n) growled.

"so they're playing dirty, huh?" Robin hums from the straw hat ship.

"I doubt so... Everyone, wake the others up, don't worry... I'll be fine, I'll hold it" (y/n) nods as the two looked at each other before sighing in unison and nodding as well.

"alright, but yell out when you need the assistance, alright?" law said as (y/n) giggled

"okay captain. I will~" (y/n) smiled warmly

....

Everyone was out and clearly being held back by the marines.

The head of the marine army was currently having a 'peaceful' talk with (y/n).

That 'peaceful' talk is mixed with colorful words.

"well if it isn't (y/n), Equestrie (y/n)..."

"hello again, Mr. Okahina..." she smiled.

"you--" the man was frustrated.

Okahina, that was his name...

He had white hair and gray eyes, wearing a marine's uniform.

"who's this man...?" law asked

"my enemy back in the day... Oklahoma... Wait... No Okahina" (y/n) smiled

"why you little---!!"

"say, did you remember my little toy?" (y/n) asked

"little..."

"... Toy?" law knew what this 'toy' was, but questioned it as well

"yeah! My cute little robot toy~"

"toy..." Okahina hummed, "are you talking-"

"yes! The war toy!" (y/n) said

As soon as she said that, from beside the sub, a huge robot emerged from the water.

"sugoi!!!" luffy, Chopper, Ussopp, and Franky yelled

The robot shining in beautiful sky blue, teal, and white...

big glass windows are placed conveniently.

One on the head, one on the chest, two on the shoulder pads, and two on the legs.

"yahaha~! Miss (y/n)~!" someone yelled from the chest part, the glass opened up, and out came Sapnap, waving like crazy.

"hey Sapnap!" (y/n) waved back, "remember Okahina?"

"oh? That asshole?! Fuck off!" Sapnap returned to his seat  and closed the window pane.

(y/n) grinned darkly.

"do you honestly think that I, Equestrie (y/n), didn't see your actions through...?" (y/n) asked Okahina, her voice changed to a more sinister one.

"urgh- of course you didn't! You're surrounded-"

A loud roar erupted as two large dragons flew down from the sky and burned three ships, each of them.

One dragon was pastel pink, while the other was faded yellow.