Although... (y/n) didn't show signs of fear, nor was she nervous...

She was just... (y/n), smiling, dazed with her eyes, actually, her eyes were hooded with want, desire, and deep gutted pleasure when they shrieked in fear.

"(y/n)-ya...?" law called, he noticed her pleasure filled eyes when they shivered in fear as she snapped back to reality with a blink of an eye and a sigh from her lips.

"yes, sir?" (y/n) looked up at him, with now her normal expression

"you looked oddly... Not yourself earlier" law concludes, "you're not scared?"

"oh, me? Nope! I don't believe in ghosts because they're superstitious beliefs itself, and besides... Science itself doesn't explain if they're real or not... Why would I believe?" (y/n) asked innocently, "although I believe purges, mutants, and creatures alike exists" she smiled.

They looked at her in fear.

"what?!"

"shishishi! Let's explore further!" luffy laughed.

"I remember this place to be a... Famous mental ward" Robin concludes.

"but... It's scary..." Nami muttered.

"that's because it's run-down, places like these... I remember fugitives being here and other earthly creatures" (y/n) hums

"I shall protect the ladies~!" Sanji cooed with hearts in his eyes.

"please... Stay away from me" (y/n) mumbled

"yes (y/n)-chwaaan~!"

She just laughed awkwardly.

After walking for a few moments, a loud rumble was heard and from the darkness, a man appeared.

Tall, maybe 6'5, 6'6...

Has light purple hair that was frenzied into a slight messy but still tamed style, crazy (e/c) eyes, and wore a black turtleneck sweater and black pants with a white doctors coat, the tip of it was somewhat splattered with red liquid...

Ussopp silenced himself from shrieking, so does the others.

It seems like the man didn't notice them, but now he do...

"well... We have visitors" he grinned, his deep voice was eerily handsome yet scary, "care to join me for some games? The game corner is still up and running... I know you're trapped here"

"no. We're leaving" law said as he tried to summon his 'room' but his powers didn't work.

"this is what I LOVE about this ward... Seastone walls that prevent any... People to use their devil fruits inside... Heh" the man chuckled, that slowly turned to a sinister giggle, and turn to a loud, crazy, laughter.

"what the-" Zoro muttered before being cut off by luffy

"oi! Where did you come from? And did you say games?!"

'typical Mr. Luffy' (y/n) smiled

"yes... Games... The game corner is just at the end of this... Hallway, head to musical memory and I'll get the game running" he smiled, scarily sweet, "and if you don't oblige..." his voice turned sinister at this moment, "I will claw your insides, while you're still alive"

Silence...

The man smiled before laughing early and disappearing into the hallway as his laughter slowly faded.

(y/n) smiled a bit.

They all gulped and shivered uncontrollably

"let's go to musical memory, I want to see what game that is" (y/n) smiled