Shock - part 2

Karu's POV

"WHAT??? YOUR MY SISTER??? one question: when did you get transfured?" said Zaru. I said "Well my old NC master transfured me and I then followed every order from her, then we have a new NC master that told me to get you well because ummm... he may be a bit In love..." I said. "Oh so you want me to come with you? Sure! I'd love to meet him- wait Is his name Evan?." Zaru said. "guess you'll have to find out!" I responded with. so we started walking off through the snow area and into lang territory one problem though... Zaru isnt ammune to the gas so she ran through there. next was the deck/ballcony nothing much just a few  toxic rabbits and nucclear rabbits here and there then we climbed up the invisable ladder and we were there but little did we know someone else was following us.... It was the scintist's... we turned around and got tranquilized after that It went black...

Evan's POV 

I saw them fall to the ground one of them pulled out a sniper with a tranquilizer dart In It aiming at me! he fired. and I doged I then went super fast at him chokeing him then throwing him through the glass into the void, all you could hear was his scream.... next guy I started hitting then I infected him. And last was a girl crying hiding behind some boxes I was going to infect her but... I didn't want to It was like she was ment to be raised by NC's so I didn't infect her but I brought her to Inari and sayed "dont infect her... she's... special..."