The testing day -Part one

Unknown's POV

I was called to test on the new goo Im so excited... maybe to excited... but that dosent matter right know. Me and the other scintist's Zaru among them went to sector three and saw the new goo... Zaru said "some type of fox they said it was a ghost fox hmm.... interesting... bring In a test subject to see If he's hostile!" A gaurd ran out of the room and 2-4 minutes later he came back with one and pushed him in and he fell to the ground then saw the fox and cowerd in the corner saying "please dont kill me" as he started to cry then the fox approuched him and.... patted him on the head? Zaru said "Hmmm I see.... he's a non-hostile goo he can roam around the faccility from 5-8 Pm and 6-10 Am...

Evan's/Ghosty's POV

He started crying I could tell he was scared but I wasn't going to hurt him so I went over and patted him on the head he looked up and smiled I tried to talk and say "I-Im n-n-not goin-g to  h-hurt you" He said "thank you! I have survived many test's and got the goo's name's so what's your's?" I said "G-ghosty!" He said "Okay Ghosty It was nice meeting you!"

5 hour's later . 

??? POV

"Your holding back on him Zaru and Unkown you have to do It Inject The syrum!" "I hope you do that In the next test In 2 day's!"

3rd Person POV

And Ghosty/Evan didnt even know what was comeing so someone came to warn him but niether of them knew who each other was... (Hint: Not Zaru or Unkown)