NC's Gang

Evan's POV

This wasn't going to end well...  Inari then sayed "Heh your really thought that I wasn't that NC that saved you when those fashui's attacked you? PATHETIC, Get him!" I started to run I saw the NC's behind me but then a panther was in front of me and sayed "YOUR CORNERD NOW!" Indeed I was. so what was I going to do. well I was just going to laugh! "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAH!" I then pulled out my sythe and hit all of them. Then I ran into the snow areas secret cave. I could then hear Inai neering and saying "Come out, Im not going to hurt you." She was then so angered and broke all the rocks that led to the cave and then she said "NOWHERE TO RUN! PANTHER GET HIM BUT DONT INFECT HIM!" I was the hit in the face and knocked out....

Inari's POV

He was knocked out I signaled the panther and my NC's to come with me to the library. The I told one of the NC's to put the goggle's on Evan...

1 hour and 5 minutes later...

"AHHHHHHHH" I heard. I guess Evan must have woken up. I walked Into the room to see him In the corner with his tail around himsellf...

(Switching POV's again)

Evan's POV

I woke up and looked down at my body and screemed because I was some sort of reptile I ran into the corner and saw Inari walk In with two NC's right behind her She said "Dont worry Evan you just have a new form now remember you can shift." I then remembered that and shifted into my human form and brought out my scythe and sayed "why did you do that?" She said "I didn't they did." I looked at one of the NC's walking away I shifted back Int my NC form and said "Hmmmm... You'll be a fine servent....."