A normal day at work?

Evan's POV

I just walked Into my lab working as a scintist Is a hard job I look at the Gooxrian Im studying today Its... "Oh Its the Jammer's I really wanted to study them for a while-" I then hear a loud siren "EVERYON GET TO THE ELEVATER'S! YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES" said the guy on the comm's I then rush to the last elevater but It was to late It just closed... what will I do All of a sudden theres a slime pup on my back I recognize this one Its name Is Rose I then walk around with her on my back and I then am bieng chased by flying slime pup's, Then I here talking over in a room Its the garden! I walk In and see Nightcrawler? And Jammer? I hide behind a corner as I here them say "Where Is everyone? I thought I would be getting Kills!" Jammer yells. I then go out of the garden and run past the window but Nightcrawler see's me and says "WAIT! I think someone just ran by!" Then Jammer and Night crawler come out but dont see me because Im in the cafetiria They then head into the cafetiria and I bring out my knife but Nightcrawler and Jammer just stand there looking at me. I then say "Are you going to attack me or something?" Jammer says " Where are the rest of the humans I haven't seen one all day-" It becomes a blackout "Oh nevermind Its night now!"  "I havent seen a human all night!" jammer says 5.3 seconds later  "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!" Says nightshade. I then Start closeing the door and say " Please close faster!" It closes. Night shade then runs into the door and screems " OW!!! JAMMER COME OPEN THEDOOR!" I then run away as quicklly as possible and get to a safe spot but little did I know someone else was there....