" I'm grateful for all those years we spent together and of course, these are times when he actually needs me"

" Exactly, so you need at least try and fail rather than not try at all. People who don't try always end up having regrets y'know"

He sighs heavily and then replies,  " I know. Well at least you're here to support me"

" Now and forever, In Sha Allah"

" In Sha Allah, I love you so very much" he says and my heart begins to literally race faster. Honestly, I'm glad that even after all this while and everything we've been through, he still has this effect on me. " His test results are going to be out today, I really hope we don't get to put him behind bars"

" I hope so too. You know he actually pushed through with your plan for me"

" What plan?"

" Your Kajuru Castle amazing get away" An experience I was never going to forget. At all. " Thank you" I whisper silently. " It meant a lot to me honestly" I add, fighting back the tears. Even though it ended to be that Haneef did everything without a clear mind, I still can't help but feel that at some point we actually had something sincere. It's not disappointing anymore, we made memories that truly shouldn't be forgotten or remembered as a sham. " I'm glad he pushed through with that, besides I noticed you hanged most of them around the house"

" Yeah and I'm going to move them to our home when it's time"

" Sure thing"

" He told me he and Habeebah were never once close. Funny thing is we met at one of our mothers mutual friends back then, Aunty Ihsan"

" Really?"

" yeah. I used to be super scared of strangers then and I remember I was trying so hard to dance that day with my little feet and he apparently saw me and smiled at me, I saw him smiling at me and instantly started crying and running to my mother" I narrate and a little laughter escapes his lips. " You must've hurt his pride. The way Haneef takes pride in how his smile sweeps girls off their feet ehn"

" I did" I say, laughing a bit as well. " I wish things would have turned out differently you know"

" We all wish the same, but shit happens"

" Shit really does happen" He says and the adhan for asr prayer catches our attention. Time for salah.

After accompanying me back to the main house, he, Daddy and Tayibah's father leave for the mosque. Tayibah's smile could reach the top of her head if care wasn't taken, she was so ecstatic.

The instant we reach her room and I close the door behind me, Tayibah screams, not loudly but loud enough to startle Juwairiyah awake. She begins to happily jump around her room and I shake my head and watch my bestfriend in astonishment. She's over elated. " What is wrong with you?" Juwee asks, giving her a questioning look. " I'm really in love" Tayibah responds and throws herself on the bed. " As if we've never been in love before" Juwee rolls her eyes and I snicker at the both of them. " How did it go with my dad and your parents Tayibah?" I ask, sitting beside her. " Do you even need to ask?. It was..." she takes a heavy breath and a few seconds before finally looking at me with a big smile and completing her statement.

" It was perfect Zakiyah. It was thrilling, I was supposed to be shy and embarrassed for the fact that we were in front of my parents but it was not. I felt so relaxed with him by my side you know and I don't know but I'm sure your father and I are meant to be, honestly. With the age gap between us you'd think I'd have to be all formal to him like my own father, hey, I once was if you think about it but look at us now, enjoying what we've come to feel for each other like it's the first time we've ever been in love" Her words can't help but make me tear up honestly. I know my parents had the most beautiful relationship I've ever come across and watching my bestfriend enjoy that too is just so....I can't even explain it, the feeling is out of this world.