EPILOGUE

TOBY'S P.O.V

There has to be another way to win her heart. It's been two weeks since she got home from hospital and still she ignored me from everything. It's only Indina who came by once in a while to check on Thomas. My girl was out of sight. And for the sake of every tiny thing she did to make me happy during my grieve time, I miss Hannah.

HANNAH'S P.O.V

I let go. Just like they said, I need to let go. Pretend I didn't meet them. I've been back again online to my internet friends, just to fakely update them what has happened during the concert. I've also stopped cutting myself thanks to Indina. She's taking a good care of me. Except one thing. She related to BYE still, whilst I'm not.

Today I decided to sit by the swing at the front park with my favorite novel and a cup of tea, some companion to watch the sunset. Calming weather for the broken hearted girl. Indiana's been out of my sight since this morning. Probably a date with Thomas.

"Staring at the moon so blue..."

I looked around. Someone played a guitar. Neighbor?

"Turning all my thoughts to you..."

I ran to the garage. The voice's getting closer.

"I was without hopes or dreams, tried to dull an inner scream, but you saw me through..."

I jumped back at one silhouette I know the most. Him. His scent hit my nose in the smoothest way. The wind welcomed his presence. My mind told me to run away. But my feet stayed too strong on the ground.

"Walking on a path of air, see your faces everywhere..."

I choked my throat out. "Toby, stop it."

"As you melt this heart of stone, you take my hand to guide me home, and now I'm in love..."

I was pushed to sit back on the swing, put aside my companions. There were only me and those deep pair of eyes, and silent guitar strum which hit my heart in the most complicated, beautiful way.

"You took my heart away... When my whole world was gray... You gave me everything... And a little bit more... And when it's cold at night... And you sleep by my side... You've become the meaning of my life..."

He kneeled with a guitar on his left hand, and a bouquet of lily on the other hand. He didn't say anything. Just bowing his head all the time. I already cried my eyes out from the first bar of the song he strummed. That soft spot he should've not attacked. That soft spot which was waiting for him since the day one.

"From the bottom of my heart, Hannah... I beg you to give me another chance. I was all wrong. I gave you a false hope. My sad time took over. When I let you go, that's the worst thing I've ever done in my life. I let the best girl go. Denying the fact I am the luckiest guy on earth because I have...no, once had...you. I promise, God knows I tell the truth, there will be no more shadows from the past between us, if you ever give me a shot. Again. I love you Hannah. I love you. I love you so much..."

"Toby, stop..."

I let myself fall down to the grass, joined his depth of tears. He took my both hands, led it to his face, and covered himself with them. Toby McDonough was crying his tears out in my hands. It's for a thousand shots I gave him in the past. It's for a deep silence we shared every sunset everyday. It's for my dried tears at the park on that rainy day. For my cut wrists.

"Be my sunset one more time..." He sweetly whispered.

Finally, I found my reason to smile again. A bouquet of Lily, and a forever kind of forever.

"I would love to."

"Would you?"

"Always."

TOBY'S P.O.V

The orange ball lightened our first kiss from up above the sky. I ended my journey here. The broken heart has puzzled back into one. To my birth and my death, I love Hannah and everything about her.