Chapter 1

TOBY'S P.O.V

"Guys! Toby has a girlfriend!"

Connor yelled to the entire tour having my phone in his hands. No don't get it wrong. He might be 21. But Connor's a pain in the ass. He told everybody, even Lonnie when he drove us across the country. Such a gossip boy.

"Shush Con! Give it back!" I faked a cry.

"No way. Let me see it." Thomas pulled Connor and they now sat on the front couch, laughing at this girl's photo. "Dudeeeee she's pretty!"

"Stop it." I threw my laundry.

"Why pouting? It's good to know you're growing up." Riley came out from the bathroom.

"Just not yet. Okay? Not yet." I whispered sassily.

"You asked her out right? She said yes. You guys dating. Game over." Riley replied.

Gah. I just stared at the window from this lounge. Connor still ran here and there telling the crew the hottest gossip. Might as well tell the paparazzi if he wanted to end my career though. Okay okay I just settled down a relationship with a girl named Quinn. But now you all should shush about it. Leave me alone.

"Give me my phone baaaaack!" I groaned.

"Not until you tell us how. You've been hiding her from us. Now start talking." Connor called everybody so all of them sat before me.

"What now, a court?" I sighed heavily.

"Yeah yeah." Thomas nodded. "Now, Tobs."

"Uh...so there's this girl named Quinn. She's a friend of a friend. Alright? She's beautiful and we Skyped a lot lately. But home is the farest place we have right now so I didn't get a chance to tell her directly. I asked her out. End of discussion."

I smirked. The guys were confused. I hid behind my straight awkward expression but laughed so hard inside. Nothing they found from my story except her name is Quinn and we're dating. Loooool.

"I don't understand." Ryan whispered.

"Snap! He's dating Quinn!" Riley slapped Ryan's leg.

"Hahahahahaha..." I burst out laughed. Time up. I couldn't hold it.

"What?" Connor squinted his eyes.

"Nothing. You guys are just too excited for this. Hahahaha. Okay okay. Yes she's Quinn and we're dating now. But for pizza's sake please stop whispering this to everybody." I ended the court.

"But who is she again?" Thomas suddenly turned his expression to a serious one.

"W...hat happened dude?" I noticed it.

"Quinn what?" He asked me without laughing.

"Quinnera Hotcher." I looked at everybody. "What? What is it?"

"Oh shoot." Thomas stared at me. "Dude, you're dating my cousin."

I choked. Literally threw up the water inside my mouth. How could I end up dating his cousin. I didn't know anything about that. She mentioned zero about Thomas.

"Cousin how?" Connor broke the silence.

"She's my far cousin. It's like her aunty's married to my uncle or something like that but yeah we're cousins. I didn't pay attention to that name til he mentioned her last name." Thomas explained.

"Is she a good girl?" Riley asked again.

"I believe, yeah." Thomas kept staring at me. "Uhm...Tobs, but I don't want you to take it too seriously. Watch first."

"Whoa." I laid back to the couch. "Why?"

"Nothing too seriously I guess, but last time I know she was dating a model, it didn't work." Thomas put his arm on my shoulders. "But chill, I'll watch her for you."

"Thank you bro." I fistbumped him.

I ate Thomas' words too deeply I guess. The rest of day we're in the tour bus when everybody played Poker, I couldn't even concentrate. I told them I would Skype her first but after 2 hours, I didn't open my laptop for that. I was on Twitter with some fans. The one I've been waiting to do, to see her face, was vanished. I wonder. Is this even a trouble that I date her?