croissants are so good omg

So..my best friend is trans. Ok. This is fine. This is so fine. So why am i panicking. He looks so, cis. If you looked at me you could just tell that im a girl. Kiri looks cis, what did he do so it can look like that. Ughhhhh.

I say my good byes and leave his home, then i get to mine.

"How was it?" My mom asked

"Oh it was pretty fun, we ate and just walked around"

"Oh ok, we'll be going out for a bit so get ready" we dont go out much but when she says this it means we'll be going to the jail to see my dad. "Ok" is all i say in reply.

I get ready but im obviously not so fancy looking, i dont wanna look like im going on a date in the goddam prison cell. I get in the car  and sit next to my mom. "You know, your dads on parole.". "Ok". The entire drive was silent.

We get to the prison and we get in line so we can call him. And theres like 3 people in front of me i think, i really don't want to be here nor do i wanna see dad. But atlas its our turn and i see my mom talk to him behind a tough glass wall. Now it's my turn.

"Hey kiddo", "hi." "I heard you got in UA, congrats. Im so glad my little girl got in a good school." "I am not your little girl and you know that." "Cmon d/n dont do that to your old pops. Whatever you think you are you know you'll always be my little girl. Remember when i bought you that little pink tutu on your birthday?" "Yeah, and when the party ended i cried because i hate skirts." He then sighs. "Look, i might get out soon and i dont want what happened to happen again so could you at least be a bit happy?" "Why should i? It's already ok with just mom, we dont need you" "you'll regret saying that once i pass d/n. But your time is over, bye princess." I hang up.

"So how was it", "mom you know i dont like talking to him." "I know i know i just thought he would change." "You know he wont change and he doesn't want to change." Again the ride home is quiet.

Guys i dont know how these things work so it might not be accurate. But i think next chapter is gonna be a long one so look out for that!! Also i have a new book out and i know it may not be everyones cup of tea but i made a smut book (mostly bc i wanna get better at writing it) but yeah!! Anyways have a happy and healthy day/night my lil cats!!♡♡