mac and cheese with ketchup is really good

Oh yay its the first day of school. All that working out made me ache for like 2 weeks. It wasn't even a normal workout schedule, whenever i wasn't doing something i HAD to i dunno, carry a weight, lunges etc. It sucked. Anyways i cant bitch anymore because i dont want mom to get mad.

I followed the 'map' the principal gave me. I see a huge ass door having a sign on it. "1-A".

shii did i really enter the big boi classes? Ugh im such a baddie. My mom knows how i love feeling pride so thats why she kept this a secret.

I enter the class to see 3 people 'im early?'. I sit down in the corner of the back room. 'I can do some dumb shit from here and the teacher wouldn't know' i snickered to myself.

I see a tall figure walking towards me "hello new student. I am tenya iida, i hope to have a wonderful year with you!" This shit weird. But i cant be a bitch right now. Its not even 12 PM yet.

"Hello. Im l/n f/n Nice to meet you iida san" im so tired i literally didnt fucking sleep, can we just wrap this up please.

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you l/n "

Ah so the talks all formal and likes to be talked in a formal way typa guy. Mmmmm ok I'll keep that in mind. Tall, blue hair guys likes to talk formal and likes to be formally talked to, noted.

I see this guy next to me and he has his head down low. So far what i have on him is that he has red and white hair, and he has amazing cologne.

And then i see this girl with humongous bonkadonk, i mean really jusy big enormous hanagonagonangouse. But i wont stare because i am a respectful person.

She looks like shes fixing her makeup which is pretty bland. Eyeliner, blush, highlight, and mascara. Not too bad but i guess since we're in a school where we will most likely sweat she wont do much.

Tf is that and why is it so ugly-

I see a thing walk in the room, blond spikey hair, red eyes, baggy clothes, and this disgustingly prideful walk. Like he walked like if the whole floor was his, like wtf is that.

I go up to him because he seems scary yet i wannna know him. But ohhhhh~ i forgot its the morning and i cant start any convos because i suck with human interaction.

"Hey uh how ya doing?"  "Get out my face extra"

What an asshat

"Ha nope" im sweating and shaking omg help-

"Go away before i set you on fire" "chill dude. I didnt even do shit to you, im just trying to get to know you since we're going to have to be in the same class."

I didnt mean to snap oh shit-

He glared at me and cocked his eyebrow up. "Tsk."

BITCH ASS REALLY JUST LOOKED AWAY AT THE WINDOW HEJEJEJEJ DID I WIN??

ok but fr im shitting myself right now, i could've been in the nurses office right now.

Uh yeah i
Yeah snsjejkrlelel
Ok anyways thats the end of the chapter uhhhhhhhhhhh
Stay happy and healthy my lil cats