Who are you?

Ahaana POV:

I apologised to Ajay for my mistake and he forgave me immediately. He's a sweet yet funny person. We introduced ourselves to each other. The whole time, I felt that the devil's heated gaze over me. It made me somewhat uncomfortable.

"Ana!! He's my friend Adithya Anand"

So, the devil's name is Adithya.

Good name for a bad person.

He introduced the devil like I didn't know about him with his playful smile and winked at me.

Time to show my acting skills.

"Hello... Mr. Anand," I said to him enthusiastically.

He nodded at me grumpily.

Didn't he know how to smile?

"Ana," Kelvin called me.

Shit...

I forgot about him.

"Coming, Kel," I told him, yet yelled at him.

Kel - tell - yell...

I think I have so many hidden talents.

"Can you guys join us?" I asked them.

It's so much fun to irritate someone.

I have some plans to irritate that Devil Anand.

"We have a meeting."

"Of course," they both said simultaneously and looked at each other's faces.

"Adithya!!! I'm hungry and we also have time for the meeting," he whined like a kid.

Cute.

He dragged the grumpy Adithya with us.

We settled at the table. I sat near Kelvin. The devil sat in front of me, and Ajay sat near him.

"Hey dude!! I'm Ajay," Ajay introduced himself to Kelvin.

Kelvin glanced at him doubtfully.

"He's my new friend," I said and chuckled at him.

"Hi Ajay. I'm Kelvin," he introduced himself to Ajay.

"He's my boring friend Adithya Anand," Ajay introduced Adithya to Kelvin and gained a glare from the devil.

I giggled at them.

Now, he's glaring at me.

His heated glare would melt the glaciers of the entire Antarctica continent .

We gave our orders to the waiter.

"How did you guys become friends without my knowledge?" Kelvin asked with his suspicious glance over me.

"It's quite a long story. I'll tell you later," I said to him.

He nodded at me.

"Are you working in this hospital?" he asked, indicating my white coat.

"No, I'm a student here. I came for practical classes," I said to him and removed the coat.

"Good. So , I can get medical assistance without any charge," he asked playfully.

"Sure! We conduct free camps for patients who suffer from mental illness and eye disorders," I said, glancing at that devil who was enjoying his coffee with his grumpy face.

"Ana, I have to leave now," Kelvin said, indicating the time.

Today, he's going to attend his cousin's reception.