Author note

add me on Instagram and tiktok

hey guys this book is unedited their are some grammar and spelling

this book is my first book After I finished this book I go through it fix all the mistakes.

please let me know about the spelling errors and the grammar in the comments.

If you don't like it you can fuck I don't need the negative comments and people.

If you don't like slow update you can fuck off.

Start 28th of July 2020
finished May 2024

editing?
start?
finished?
-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wrote this book when I was 10 guys I didn't published it until I was 15 I published the Frist couple of chapter in 2020 then I forgot about post the rest of the book in May 2023.

Before you say the book didn't make any sense because when I published rest of book I didn't went through it I just published.

Their is lot of mistakes half of the story don't make sense and no I not going edited it if you don't like you can fuck of you don't need to read it if you don't like.

__________________________________________________________________

What happen whan Italian mafia Francesca ferraris had a daughter after 6 sons one night Bianca farraris pick up her daughter left her husband 6 sons with their father.

16 years later the daughter is all grown-up names Adira ferraris how is not so sweet and innocent she the best assassin go by deadly devil shadow assassin.

Adira have move to Italian from America Bianca died but she is really alive and fake her death why did she need to fake her death ?

let get started