Lost long daughter

I hate fucking school, it's a hell hole

I hate fucking school, it's a hell hole. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adira Smith, I'm 17 years old, 5.11 and I live in Texas California. I'm not a normal 17-year-old, I'm the best assassin in the world and I'm known as the Devil Shadow Assassin.

Ever since I was 2 my mum trained me boxing, kickboxing, martial, arts, knives, guns and I speak 10 different languages: Italian, Russia, German, Japanese, Aboriginal, Greek, Scottish, Spanish, French, and sign language.

(At home)

When I was leaving home I said 'bye mum', and she called back 'bye sweetie' as I walk down to the garage. When I open the door, my baby was sitting there looking clean and shiny. 

The Ford Mustang, 236 to 339 KW horsepower and in terms of sheer power, the Mustang GT's V-8 engine is a monster

The Ford Mustang, 236 to 339 KW horsepower and in terms of sheer power, the Mustang GT's V-8 engine is a monster. The 5.0-liter engine pumps out a thrilling 435 horsepower and 400 pound-feet of torque.

( At school )

I pull up in the school parking lot and as I get out of the car, I already knew people were staring. "What are you looking at?" I said coldly, as I enter school halls people begin moving out my way, making room for me to get to my school locker.

As I'm at my locker someone came behind me and gave me a crushing hug, 'you better get off me before I put you 6 feet underground' I said.  A cold laughing voice replied, 'Oh come on, you won't do that to your best friend will you?'. I turn around to face the familiar voice, to see it was my best friend Aurora with my other bestie Khloe.

My 2 other bestfriends ask, 'Where's my hug?'. I reply,  'Hey Isabella, and Annabel... where is your twin?' looking at me she says, 'he was waiting for his mate Givlia'. 

As we start heading to class, Annabel's twin, Aiden, and his friend Givlia coming walking up to us. 'Hey guys, let me introduce you to my friendship group', as I gestured to the gang, 'the only friendship group I got because mum said you can't trust anyone'.

First we've got Givlia Blank, he's 17, 6.3 brown hair, tan body and green eyes. His family own American mafia, who as you can imagine are into a bunch of dangerous shit. He has got 1 older brother who is next in line to take over when his dad steps down, who is just like my oldest brother.