Lizardmen(Souka): Chef what are we going to do ?

Chef: I really don't know my daughter

Chef Pov

Actually I am totally lost I just want to save all my people. I have sent my son to ask for help in the Goblins village but he is not coming back. Suddenly I feel a powerful aura.

All of the people in the room take a defensive stance

L(Souka): Father we have an intruder.

Chef: Did you feel it ?

L(Souka): Yes this person is incredibly powerful even our elites guards won't be able to put him down.

A lonely man with black hair and one horn on his forehead enter this room.

Chef: Hello, I excuse myself, I can't welcome you properly. We are in a really difficult situation.

Souei: You don't have to excuse yourself. I am just here as a messager for my lord.

Chef: This aura are you one of those Ogres ?

Souei: I was. After my lord named me Souei, i evolve into a Oni.

Chef: A Oni ? Your lord? Who is it ?

Souei: The name of my lord Is Rimuru Tempest.

Ln: Tsk Rimuru ? I didn't hear this name nowhere. He must be a weakling that need protection from us?

When my stupid guards was saying that another lonely being but this time with blue hair, a majestic uniform with heterochromatic eyes enter in the room with a bright smile

Rimuru: Hello Chef of the Lizardmen.

Chef: Are you maybe the master of this Souei.

Rimuru: I am

Ln: Ahaha so you are this weak. I wasn't wrong I can't feel any aura from you. If you are so desperate, just ask for protection

Rimuru: Come to me Zaioth.

Rimuru POV

My kindness used to make me weak in the other timeline. Because of my kindness towards human my people died. Because of my kindness Hinata and Yukki tricked me but this time it won't happen.

Rimuru: Come to me Zaioth.

Zaioth is my personal sword and the most dangerous sword now in this world. I used to keep him in other dimension to prevent any form of danger. When I summon him, the space is distorted and come at me. I sliced the head of this Lizard with my sword. It's just my sword I didn't add any form of magic.

Rimuru: I highly recommand you to chose your word carefully with me. I said and release a little bit of my aura.

They all started to tremble in fear and they all bowed in front of me.

Chef: Lord Rimuru you can kill all those orc alone. Why do you need us ?

Rimuru: I plan to rule over the all Jura forest and i need to make alliance with the other races.

Chef: We gladly accept the alliance Lord Rimuru.

"That's great" I said with a bright smile.

Rimuru: Let's go and destroy these orc army.

In the Jistav Puppet Nation

Milim: Wahaha let's se if this Orc lord are worthy

Frey: Ara Milim it's just a plan to make a new demon lord as puppet for us to reign over the Jura forest since Veldora is gone