"W-what I did to you?" Jungkook stuttererd for the first time in his life. He himself was amazed.

"W-what you did?" Taehyung said with a chuckle and in the next second,he dropped the thin bedsheet, which was covering his body,on the ground.

Jungkook quickly turned around,not wanting to see the hybrid's body.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Jungkook shouted.

"Turn around you coward! Look what you did to me! L-look what y-you did..... Not like I've something special to me anymore ,now---- TURN AROUND!" Taehyung screamed making Jungkook slowly turn around.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw bruises all over Taehyung's body. He knew he was a beast on red moon but he didn't expect this much cruelty from his demon that too towards his own son-in-law.

"W-what I'll say t-to my husband? What y-you will sa-say to your son? Di-did you feel li-like cutting your hands -------before touching m-me--?" Taehyung's voice cracked.

Jungkook felt the hybrid's pain. He could feel every single thing that Taehyung was feeling.

"Y-you really ruined m-my life------ I-I am disgusted by my---myself! I h-hate you f-for doing this to me---" Taehyung let out a painful cry as he let hos body fall on the ground.

"Why......why you came here when no one was allowed to?" Jungkook finally spoke.

"Y-you ---" Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook.

"Just say that you took advantage of my condition." Jungkook said making Taehyung speechless. Taehyung couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"You overheard mine and Lucia's conversation about red moon so you decided to take advantage of me!" Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung slowly stood up after hearing that.

"What? Shocked that I know your motives?" Jungkook said as he saw tears streaming down from Taehyung's eyes like river.

"After all, you all hybrids are disgus---!" Jungkook got cut off when a hard slap landed over his face.

Jungkook's eyes flashed red as he held hos cheek over which Taehyung just slapped. Taehyung's own eyes were glowing purple, looking like purple ocean.

"You fucker......" Taehyung whispered angrily and as Jungkook was going to take some action, Taehyung kicked over his stomach.

Jungkook groaned in pain. Soon a punch landed over his face. He looked at Taehyung,the hybrid was fuming in anger. Jungkook had never felt such intimidating aura from any hybrid.

"You asshole..... you're truly DISGUSTING!   YOUR FUCKING NEICE LIED TO ME! MINA LIED TO ME! SHE TOLD ME EUNWOO IS HERE THAT'S WHY I CAME HERE! YOU FUCKING VAMPIRE! YOU FUCKING BLOOD SUCKING CREATURE!" Taehyung cried .

"You really became the reason of my pain......my tears......you snatched everything from me......you snatched my blessing from me-----the thing I-I treasured the m---most---- and today I feel like the most unblessed creature......are you happy now,Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung said and Jungkook felt something when he heard his name from someone's mouth for the first time.

None in his lifetime ever called him by his name (obviously after his parents died). For the first time, Jungkook was speechless.

For the first time,he accepted that whatever he did was so wrong. He saw Taehyung limbing and walking out from his chamber all naked.

Jungkook noticed that how Taehyung's thighs had those bite marks and blood lines which were coming from his private part.

Jungkook grabbed his hairs in regret,anger, frustration and somehow pain? He fell on his knees and let out a loud scream as none could hear him because the chamber was soundproof yet his scream shooked the mansion.

Jungkook's eyes fell over the corner where he found Taehyung early in the morning. Jungkook's eyes flashed red when he remembered what Taehyung told him.

"You backstabbed me, Mina."

The trueblood was a beast now.

∆∆∆∆\∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Love y'all

Byeeeee ~~~

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜