Special AU Part 2

Start from the beginning

Cale just stands expressionless ignoring everyone's stunned reaction.

It's commonly known that Cale Henituse rarely attends a social event like MT, so that's why they have that kind of response towards him.

By the time the freshmen's thoughts are filled with the redhead appearance, Cale has one thought.

'Where is she?'

Unfortunately, he doesn't have time to find the person that made him take part in something he usually avoids as his sworn brother's dignified voice attracts his attention as well as the others'.

"For the morning period, it's gonna be free time for you to getting know each other. The real deal will start right after lunch. I hope all of you behave properly as an adult even though we are not here to keep in check you guys for the time being. That's all!"

The leader of Membership Training Team 1, Alberu bowed his head politely for ending his speech and notified the facilitators to follow him for the meeting.

The blondie could feel someone's hot piercing gaze on his back that made him slowly walk for the others took lead to the meeting room.

He walked beside the owner of those sharp eyes.

Alberu nudges his grumpy dongsaeng and talks to him in a cheeky voice.

"Complaining already?"

"What the hell with the flashy entrance?"

"Isn't it cool? Everyone seems to like it, especially with you there."

"Cool, my ass."

Alberu snickered at Cale's annoyed tone.

Then, Alberu abruptly stopped walking.

Cale also halted his footsteps at the same time in confusion.

He turned his head towards his senior with a questioning gaze.

"Cale Henituse. I don't need to tell you everything, right?"

The redhead lifted one of his eyebrows once he heard Alberu's nagging tone and just obediently nodded his head.

"Hyung-nim, you don't need to worry. I am not that irresponsible, you know."

"...Right. Just do your part properly and everything is going to sail smoothly without a problem."

"Yes, yes. Your words are my command, your highness."

"Haaa...Why did I even take you as my dongsaeng? I must be crazy."

Cale just shrugged his shoulders while listening to his hyung's tired muttering.

Alberu looked at his sworn brother's rude gesture and moved his fist in the reddish-brown eyes young man direction.

"...What?"

"Just do it."

"Hell, no. That's embarrassing."

"Come on. It's encouragement for each other."

"Ugh...You are annoying, Hyung-nim."

"Not as much as you, Dongsaeng."

Cale looked away from Alberu while moving his fist slowly towards the other's fist.

It's something they did since they meet each other in high school.

In the past, he doesn't mind that much but as he's getting older, it was quite embarrassing for him, and that increased Alberu's playfulness towards him.

At the moment his fist bumps Alberu's fist, the blondie continues walking while humming happily leaving the redhead behind.

Cale sighed looking at his senior's cheerfulness.

Before he started walking to the meeting room, he took a glance at the hall where 100 freshmen's voices could be heard from outside.

Their voices were full of energy even on the spring morning.

He turned his attention away and proceed walking with a smile of regret on his face.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

🔷Ages of the Characters:

Cage (Junior): 22 years old

Mary (Junior): 22 years old

Pen Breck (Sophomore): 21 years old

Paseton (Sophomore): 21 years old

Taylor Stan (Senior Years): 23 years old

Bud Illis (Junior): 22 years old

Glenn Poeff (Sophomore): 21 years old