CHAPTER 17

In the blink of an eye, it was time for school, so Shen Zhou first took Shen Ran to the school bus to the kindergarten, and then launched his little pink electric donkey from a lottery.

Shen Zhou straddled it and threw two spare helmets at Ye Qinghe, "Come up."

Ye Qinghe was holding his helmet and was stunned for several seconds.

"Come on, I'm going to be late." Shen Zhou urged coldly.

Ye Qinghe reacted, "The three of us will go to school by sitting here?"

"Otherwise." Shen Zhou frowned, "I don't have a direct bus to the school here."

"..."

Although it looks cool that Shen Zhou usually rides, but if he really wants to sit, he doesn't seem to feel very safe...

Ye Qinghe frowned for a while, but he had no choice but to put on the helmet for Ye Ya and sit up with her in his arms.

That helmet was Shen Ran, Ye Ya was wearing a bit too big, and the hat fell down directly blocking her vision, she sat in the middle, Ye Qinghe hugged her at the back, and Shen Zhou in front just blocked her from the incoming wind, warm and warm. Safety.

The three sat down, Shen Zhou turned the handlebars, and the little electric donkey, like a pink lightning bolt, slid away from the alley.

Ye Ya leaned in Ye Qinghe's arms obediently, her little hands tightly pulling Shen Zhou's sleeves, in the darkness, she heard a whining sound behind her, Ye Ya's ears moved, and she said loudly: "Brother, there is something behind!"

Her voice was obscured by the wind, but Ye Qinghe could still hear it clearly.

Yu Guang glanced back, Ye Qinghe's figure froze.

"Shen Zhou, classmate. Police... Police!" He was so nervous that he stuttered and pushed Shen Zhou's shoulder in a panic, "The police are behind!"

Behind him, the traffic police car followed closely, and even put a siren to attract their attention.

Shen Zhou was not afraid of danger and rode faster.

"The person in front of you, stop!"

"Stop the cyclist in front!"

The traffic police used their horns to urge.

There's a red light ahead, so I can't run.

Shen Zhou hurriedly braked and had to slow down.

The traffic police came over.

"Get out of the car." He glanced at Shen Zhou and Ye Qinghe in the car and saw a little babysitting in the middle, his face sank instantly, "Push the car over."

Ye Qinghe first came down with Ye Ya, and followed the traffic police to the side of the road.

With a helmet still on Ye Ya's face, she stumbled and stumbled like a big-headed baby.

The traffic police couldn't stand it any longer, so they bent down and took off the helmet for Ye Ya. Her face was exposed, which made the traffic police look shocked.

She was very good-looking.

Her hair was curly and slightly yellow, her bangs were messed up on her forehead, her eyelashes were black and long, like two small fans, her eyes were covered with black and sparkling, her skin was fair, her lips were pink, and she looked like a doll. Ye Ya kept staring at him and the camera behind him, her expression full of curiosity.

"Brother, he shot me." Ye Ya pointed to the uncle who was holding the magic camera behind him, with a cute childish voice.

Only then did Ye Qinghe notice that someone was filming behind him. He was stunned and asked honestly, "Are you guys doing a show?"