Schemer of the Scalding Sands

Start from the beginning

-----

"Listen up, pups." Crewel began, "Your holiday vacation starts tomorrow. I'm sure all of you are foaming at the mouth to get back home. But every year, there's always some foolish pup who forgets about his homework and spends the whole break goofing off. Just remember that I have a severe punishment in store for any such slackers out there. Are we clear? You have permission to use the Dark Mirror to return home for the holidays. Report to your dorm mirror once you've packed your things!"

"Yes, Professor!" Students said.

-----

Soon, class came to an end, and everyone went to their friends to talk about what they're going to do during vacation.

Ace and Deuce turned to the girl.

"Ugh, finally! A break from this cramped dorm life!" The orange haired male said.

"Good grief. Night Raven College doesn't kid around with holiday homework. Look at all this." The blue haired male said, as he looked at the stack of papers.

"Speaking of going home, I guess you haven't found a way back yet, (Y/n)?" He said, as the girl sadly nodded.

"Will you two be spending the holidays in your dorm?"

Grim nodded, "Yup. We've made plans to have ourselves a feast with the ghosts!"

"Oh, right. There's plenty of ghosts on campus to keep you company, so it won't be just the two of you." Ace said.

"But when school lets out, don't the cafeteria and school store shut down too?" Deuce said.

"Mrow! I didn't even think about that. Where'm I supposed to get the food for my feast?!" The feline exclaimed.

"I'm sure Mr. Crowley has a plan for this...I hope." (Y/n) said.

"Sounds like you'd better check in with the headmage soon." The blue hared male said.

"You need Crowley's permission to use the Dark Mirror, so my guess is he's probably there right now. Let's find out." The orange haired male said.

-----

"Wow, it's already packed with students going home." Deuce said, as he saw all the students talking to one another.

"Hah, they all look so antsy." Ace said, smiling, "Now then, where's that headmage?" He looked around, before spotting him.

Crowley stood by the mirror, having a hat on his head, a tropical shirt and shorts on, "All right, everyone. Announce your destination to the Dark Mirror and keep a tight hold on your belongings. If you let go for any reason while in transit, your luggage will get spirited away elsewhere. If you have any possessions you absolutely cannot afford to risk losing, send them by post from the school store."

"He's in total party mode!" The three exclaim, while the girl's eyes widen, before glaring at the male.

"Wearing an aloha shirt in the middle of winter?! He's obviously ready to go on a tropical vacation!" The orange haired male exclaimed.

"He's not even trying to hide it." The blue haired male said, sighing.

"Hey, Headmage! We gotta talk!" Grim exclaimed, walking up to them.

The male turned to them, "Why, hello. What brings your merry little band here?"

(Y/n) glared at him, which sent a shiver down his spine, "Are you actually trying to find a way home for me?"

"Ah...Ahhh! Ahh, yes! Of course! A way home for you!" He laughed, "Why, I'm expending every effort! In fact, I'll be spending the winter break expanding my investigation area to a tropical land I've never visited before. That's how deeply my diligent streak runs."