DAMNED NECKLACE

It was a nice day, sun was smiling shinyly and heating eveywhere. Teressa was sitting on the sofa in the garden. She thought what a nice day and stood up. She started to walk towards the garden door to go out from the garden. She thought a bit running would be good so started to run. While she was running, something slipped her eyes. Something was shining on the road. She rushed to there. There was a necklace that had a big shining stone in the middle.she thought it was so nice so she took it to wear and tried it on. She continued to run.

***

Following day when Teressa woke up, she was feeling bad. She thought she had a cold so decided to stay at home. Her mother was looking bad, too. And so was her father! What was happening?

***

The next day, she was worse. When her mom came to her room, she got surprised. Because there was a smell of decayed meat. Room was dark 'cause all curtains were close. Her mother opened the curtains and windows to have the room air. When she opened the curtains, suddenly Teressa screamed and started to cry. Her mother got surprised again. She drew the pictures immediately and called the monk. When the monk came, Teressa's mother told him everything. The monk thought and thought. He wanted to see the girl. He entered the room as make Chris signi. Teressa screamed. Monk turned towards Teressa's mother and whispered: "A gin bothered your girl. Is there something different goods that belonged to your girl?". Her mother thought and said: "There is a necklace that is strange." Monk asked: "May i see it?" Teressa's mother brought the necklace to the monk. Monk examined it carefully and got confused. He made a Christ sign and the floor shaked. Teressa's mother was afraid. The monk told the woman: "I've a bad news. Your girl isn't alive because of this necklace. Her soul is lost. She is a dead." Teressa's mother get confused and fainted. That moment Teressa got out her bed and moved her head. The monk died. Teressa moved her head again and her mother died, too. And she fainted. Her soul is still lost. Be careful, it can follow you...