Attachments or accessories...?

Once 'bath time' was over, I was put on the soft rug. I shivered, covering myself with my hands. He crabbed a towel, and carefully wrapped me into it. He smiled sweetly to me, seeming to be In awe. I was picked up and placed on the bed.

I back away from him, still on guard. Hell, how would I know if he would rape me?... He went to the wardrobe and pulled out an outfit. It was a light blue sweater and a white skirt. "Do you like this outfit?" he asked. Why is he asking me?

"u-uhm not really... d-do you have anything like baggy hoodies?..." He smiled, I stayed in my position. "yes, I do baby girl." He pulled out a black and navy blue hoodie, with some shorts. "Like..this?" I noded. He placed the outfit to me, and waited. I sighed, already knowing he's seen me before. I undressed myself and re-dressed my self in the outfit he chose.

"look..i know its moving quick, and I know your still learning to trust me. but I have something I want you to try. " I noded, being more cautious. He went to the back of the closet, and came out with a tail and ears. "pet play, also informed of cosplay." I noded. I knew what cosplay was, I haven't ever done it though.

"If stuff that I have you try ever get to much, to painful and your past your limit, I want you to say the word Red, okay?" I noded, I looked at the tail, it was a butt plug? oh shit.... I stepped back. "No, I c-cant." I don't want to. Hes a sick man, I shouldn't need to be doing this. Before I could protest, he grabbed me. I screamed ast fought back, i sqirmed, screaming, anything i could do in this position. I saw him grab a needle with some shit in it. I cried out. "no no no no no! Please...!" I cried, he pinned me down and injected me with the drugs. 

-Author-

Hey guys, i previously got out of a hospital, so I'm not doing as good as you all may hope. I'm going to try my best to get back into writing, so i will be writing short ones like this in this book, so I can just get them out quicker for you guys.  So please, Bare with me here, please don't comment hateful things. I'm not mentally strong enough to deal with that shit. Thank you, guys, for the reads, votes, comments, etc. I'm grateful people enjoy my writings and series.