Chapter 1: The Voyage

We were a team of 4. Davy, me, Jack, my brother, Ronan, my best friend, and Gold-Tooth, our captain. We bought a galleon and went to buy some more materials.

"How much money are we running?" Gold-Tooth asked. "I have $136,098." Jack answered. "I have $200,678." Ronan added on. "How 'bout you Davy?" Gold-Tooth asked. I stared. "$785,899," I answered, "I'll buy the crates."

I went on to buy the crates and put them on the ship. Gold-Tooth went on to go to the captains room and the rest of us went on to discuss what we think we should do.

"How 'bout we go to a fortress mate." Ronan said. "Aye, Aye. I agree." Jack said. "I honestly don't care what we do." I said.

"Your free to come in mates!" Gold-Tooth yelled. "We wish to go to a fortress." Ronan said. "Which one?" Gold-Tooth asked. "Uh...We're not sure." Jack answered. "Then mark it as declined." Gold-Tooth said angrily.

Gold-Tooth was always this strict. He says it was to build resistance but we had enough resistance. We add the reinforcements to the ship and sail off to what we presume to be a voyage. We have beaten many ghost ships and Gold-Tooth thinks we are not ready to hunt them down.

We were sailing off. We had to place everything and Gold-Tooth was strict on the amount of food we have to eat. He said we can't get out of shape, yet every morning he forces us to do 100 push ups and 200 sit ups. We don't get fair share of treasure. Even if we found it. Honestly this pirate life was unfair, but I had to continue it.

Why you may ask? This was honestly entertaining, when things actually happen, and all my family were pirates.

The waves were big and we were going fast. The whole top deck was soaked. Gold-Tooth would always command us to do things. Like "Set the sails!" or "Make me food!" and it got annoying after time. We passed many islands, no matter our opinion, despite how much loot we could get. The island was still far away. We saw several ghost ships, and even saw a ship in the sky. We saw many sharks and sirens, so we had to repair a lot. We even got to fight about halfway to the island. Some pirates tried grieving us and we showed them who's boss. I got slashed and bandaged it up.

We made it to the island and took our shovels and map out. I went alone and went to where the treasure should relatively be. I dug and got it first try. I took it to the others and Gold-Tooth just took it and didn't congratulate me. "What's the deal!" I yelled. "You guys not listening..." Gold-Tooth said mysteriously. I was furious. But we returned to the boat and started sailing. In all the time that we sailed, nothing really happened. We returned to an outpost and sold the chest.