Part 7

Meanwhile the other Mika and Georgia had gone to a restaurant on the other side of town near the trevi fountain. Georgia tried to keep her face as hidden as possible knowing that people would easily spot the similarities.

"I love the Trevi fountain, Its where we visited whilst in rome in August 2020, we sat in this restaurant and had our lunch in this cafe whilst thinking up ideas of how to help Lebanon. I was wondering if you have any questions to ask me?" Georgia smiled looking at Mika then looking out to the fountain.

"I'm sorry for your loss first" Mika said firstly he understood that hurt and she was younger no one should lose a parent when they are still young themselves, Mika wasn't actually sure what to ask he had several question but was unsure where to start "Was a shock when you found out about me or had your mum told you" He asked screeching his head

"Well Mum was pretty Ill mentally for a long time, when we travelled she would often say that my father was nearby but she never said who that was except it was someone called michael. When I told her about X factor she flipped out hearing your name and that's when I started getting suspicious, when I travelled to my audition I took some of her old diaries with me so I could have something to read on the train there, I found a secret diary from when she met you and all became clear, I was shocked but so shocked my emotions didn't know how to work, I couldn't cry, couldn't jump up and down with joy, I just kept trying to process it. After the audition you showed up on my doorstep as you thought you recognised the purple diary and me to some extent. Thats when you found out and my life has been an adventure since." Georgia said looking back at Mika with a smile.

Mika smiled warmly as he listened, He tried to imagine if Kayla never told him and his reaction to having a daughter would be after so many years but He couldnt "Do you think your mum traveled to try and find me " He suggested "I can imagine it would be hard to process, emotions arn't alays the easiest thing to understand, Have I been good to you since finding out?"

"It was a rocky start but you have been amazing despite the challenging year, I remember at first I was annoyed because other than going to the odd train station or two you insisted on taking me everywhere by private car which got boring quickly, Andy was and still is brilliant too and even Sharky and Moo are considered my family now too. Despite being busy constantly you still travel daily just to cook with me or take me out for a walk with the dogs or we sit up on a wall near your house in Tuscany and watch the sun go down and remember Grand Muma and Mum. Even though I didn't know you for 18 years of my life I could never lose you even if I tried." She told Mika as he listened with a smile. "Mum definitely travelled to find you, I was angry at her for making me have to busk everywhere to get enough money to travel and the fact that I never made friends anywhere I went because I was never in one spot long enough, being taught by scary singing and piano teachers or busking. You were the one thing that kept her going through her poor mental health, she wanted to find you and when she finally did she let go."

"Did you get to meet Mama" Mika asked warmly, It still hurt but he had almost a year to deal with his emotions of losing her and it was never going to be simple. "I'm glad you are happy with me and I hope He's doing his best. Being a father isn't easy, I made a lot of mistakes in the beginning with Zara, Andy wants another sometimes I do but its strange, If we have another Zara might just feel replaced or that I'm trying to be better then I was with her" Mika said before pausing "I guess for Zara, even if she didn't have me she was settled with her mum she made friends, I'm sorry you never got to have any"

"I met her at Versailles in 2020, I hadn't been able to see her before then in person due to all the travel restrictions but she was so nice and happy to see me despite being really weak she still chatted with me and we had afternoon tea. We even sat next to eachother, watching you perform from the balcony, she told me about your songs origins, I only spoke to her for a couple of days but I felt like i'd known her for a lifetime."

MIka smiled at that he was glad she had gotten to meet her "She knew how to make somones day, even when she wasn't her best it was hard knowing she didn't have long because she was the most inspiring person I knew, She welcomed kayla into the family despite us being stupid and was angry whhen I wasn't a good enough father cause she knew what was desercved and what I was capable of more then I did really" Mika smiled at the memory of his mum but it also sadnended him "What else do you do besides singing?" Mika asked not wanting to dwell on sadness for long.

"Oh I like walking and exploring and finding hidden places or if I can't do that I listen to some old songs in a warm spot where the sun beats down on my face and I like to doze off and have crazy dreams." Georgia said, closing her eyes and looking up at the sun. "Nothing beats the sun on a calm day." She smiled. "I'm Also driving around now in a car, I learned how to drive in secret and didn't tell Dad until after I passed." she laughed.

"Nature and the sun is pretty amazing its always helped me relax ever since I was a kid, Zara hasn't really had the chance to learn since she started her career, maybe she had lessons when she goes back but she's never said, I just hope your both better then I am" he laughed knowing h was an awful driver, there was a reason he had a driver.

"I don't put my career first at all, heck, it took me 10 months to write about 5 songs and I've only done the odd cover or two as warm up acts for people. I'm happy I get time to myself and I have time for my interests but after I record and release My songs I don't know if I will have the time to relax or I could release this song and it could be a flop and ruin Both our careers" Georgia said as she looked at Mika, as her smile faded slightly.

"Oh don't say that, I bet it's an amazing song, what are the lyrics?" Mika asked her.

"The lyrics, I don't have them on me you-I mean the other you has them." Georgia pouted.

" Zara had the boost from the voice I think she wanted to stay in people's minds as herself and not as my daughter, even tho she is happier public she still believes she's only doing well because of me but shes bigger then me in the UK" Mika said grinning he was excited to see her first tour

"Do you remember them or maybe have another song" He suggested "You sounded amazing, I'd be proud, Maybe you can sing it?"

Georgia shuffled around in her seat for a second, unsure if she should sing it or not,

Mika noticed her uncomfortableness and frowned "You don't have to if you don't feel comfortable"

Georgia decided in that moment to live her life, she was in a different universe after all. "Ok." She said standing up and running over to the fountains about 20 meters away. "This is time goes by!" She shouted as she stood on the fountain wall.

Georgia started Singing The song to the best of her memory, she had only sung it a couple of times to herself in her room in the weeks since her mother died and never the complete song. She thought about her Mum as she started singing loudly and confidently at the edge of the fountain. Mika looked on from the cafe's table, hiding his face from the crowd with his baseball cap and he placed some sunglasses over his eyes but nothing could hide his smile and joy.

People passing by the fountains stopped and cheered the teenager Singing at the top of her lungs and gave her money and tossed her flowers and filmed her performance. The song ended and the crows erupted into cheers before Georgia bowed and the crowd dispersed. She ran back over to the table and stood beside it, looking out at the fountains again.

"You have nothing to worry about, that song is amazing! I've never seen so many people fall in love with a street performance that quickly!" Mika smiled, he saw Georgia a bit upset despite the smile she was giving him and remembered the other Mika telling him about the song earlier in the day and how it was for her Mother. "She would be so proud of you right now!" He hugged her tightly and gave her a big smile.

"Despite being in a different Universe you still hug the same!" she giggled through the slight tears."I'm a bit famished, how about we get a sandwich?" Georgia said, picking up a menu from the table and sitting down to read it.