Part 4

Zara sighed this was all strange but she wanted to help give her clarity "So what would you like to know, how different life could have been if Mika new about you from the start"

"Yes please, I would love to know!" Georgia Smiled.

"Well I'm the result of a drunk figuring out your sexuality one night stand as i've been told many times not to repeat, My mum says dad was amazing during the pregnancy scared especially since his mum tried to force them to marry but he was good, I guess as a young child He was good but Music came first, he needed the carrer, He missed my first day of school first school play an things like that, thats why I never told him I liked Singing, Things got bad when I was 8 and I didn't seem him for weeks at a time cause his ex was an asshole, then Montreal and I lost contact with him for nearly 6 months, I hated him for a while,I even wrote a song about how much I hated him. but He proved he can be a good father and learnt from his mistakes he's there now if I need him"

"Thats cool, I'm the result of My parents being rebellious 18 year olds running away from home and them getting stuck in a lift. Mum briefly used the fake name Georgia so no one could send her home but quickly gave it up. Then deciding to have a day out in London the next day. They went to this nightclub in Soho, Got amazingly drunk and went to Mika's house. The next morning Yasmine discovered my Mum and Mika in Mika's room and helped My Mum escape before My Grandpa and Grand Muma woke up. They agreed to meet back up at the Hotel later in the day but Mika never showed up. Soon after she found out she was having me. Everything was ok after I was born, spent 6 years in London, then I travelled across the world every few days, my mum working non-stop so we could travel. I later found out it was in search of Mika." Georgia huffed. "Sometimes I wish we had stayed in London, I've never gone to school, never made friends and I had to sing and busk on the street from a young age to fund our travels. It only got better when I auditioned for XFactor last year and Mika came into my life but unfortunately mum took a turn for the worst." She told Zara.

"I didn't go to X Factor 2020, Covid and all. So, do you and Dad get along then?" Zara enquired. Unlike her and Her dad Georgia and the other Mika had only known eachother for just over a year and all the events of 2020 and 2021 must have had a toll on their relationship.

"Yeah we get along well enough but its still awkward for both of us. I never really paid attention to Mika before the Audition I just thought him being my Dad was a story made up by my mentally Ill Mum but then I looked through my Mums diaries on the way to the audition and realized she may of been telling the truth and that was confirmed when Mika randomly showed up to our bedsit in Florence." Georgia Smiled thinking of her Mums diaries and the happy moments they had before her Illness set in.

"I still struggle to call him Dad sometimes and I does feel really awkward but he's been there for me through the press's scrutiny, Mums illness and was there for me at the funeral, It was sad but he stayed strong, I supported him at Grand Muma's so it was only natural for him to help me when my Mum had to go." Georgia felt a tear forming in her eye but quickly straightened up trying to keep her spirits up. "Where are we anyway?"

"Oh behind the scenes of X factor, near the dressing rooms, Its rehearsals for the Finals Dad and I got our times mixed up so we're here like two hours early!I'm guessing you didn't walk in the normal way if you don't even know where you are."Zara laughed. "You look like you need some cheering up, Follow me!" Zara walked through the X factor set closely followed by Georgia.They eventually arrived at a piano on wheels kept at the side of the stage. "How good can you play?" She asked.

"Pretty well, been busking since I was 8 across the world." Georgia smiled. "Can we play one of Mika's songs, wanna see how Dad and Dad are getting along and I can think of no better way to summon them." Georgia laughed, Zara giggled.

"Let me go get my Guitar, Its behind the judges desk, I think all the Microphones and instruments are wired up because the soundcheck was not too long ago, just need to plug my guitar in!" Zara shouted as she hurriedly ran over to the judges table.

"I have to say my least favorite song is Erase, can't stand that song. What about you?" Zara's Mika said to Georgia's "I agree that and Ring Ring, I'm never singing them again." The two of them had spent the last few minutes finding out how different their lives were and discussing the Missing Mika. "I can't believe he lost one of me,I mean us, he called me Moody for being concerned." Mika sighed as the other Mika laughed.

"I find it slightly funny, It would be chaotic as ever with the three of us. Imagine if the Missing Mika also had a daughter like if Amira and Melachi were people" Zara's Mika laughed. Georgia's Mika laughed.

Suddenly both their ears pricked up, Good guys, One of their songs.

"Thats not Zara Singing and we are the only ones here as the sound check people are on break" One Mika said.

"Georgia." Georgia's Mika smiled. "Such a unique voice, That's one reason why It was good I didn't know her until recently, I couldn't Influence that beautiful voice control and those high notes." He began walking towards the stage, the layout was more or less the same as the X factor in his universe. Shortly after a guitar and a second voice started singing.

"That's Zara!" Her Mika jumped up and down excitedly, "Best singer in this universe, We best get to the judges table and judge them, We'll go the quick way!" the two mika's started sprinting behind the set to the judges table.