Part 2

"What's happening?" Mika asked, confused. "who the hell are you"He asked looking at the other girl, she definitely wasn't Georgia

Zara groaned "fine I'll play along, Zara, Alice Dawson Penniman Zara Dawson professionally"

Mika looked at her blankly confused "Zara means flower in Arabic" He pointed out

"Thats why you named me that I was the only name my mother head that meant something nice in Arabic "

Georgia perked up listening "you got named by him,My mum named me after a fake name she used when she was 18, so you've had a daughter this whole time! I Would of liked to have known I had a sibling!"

"I've never seen this girl, you were a surprise enough I don't need two although Andy wouldn't mind."

"How old are you?" Zara asked confused thinking they looked around the same age

"19 "Georgia replied "my birthdays June 5th 2002" She clarified

Zara paused as she tried to think working backwards "that's impossible I'm 20, October 7th 2001 so you would have been conceived when I was born and mum said that he was at my birth and stayed with her for a few days. " She says confused

"I didnt leave for a good week, maybe two when you were born. '' Another voice, Another Mika, spoke .Zara and Georgia looked at the two Mikas confused.

"Ok, this is a bit freaky." The other Mika looked wide eyed at his counterpart and Georgia.

"Ok, This has to be a dream, Dad, I am never having any wine from yours and Andy's collection again." Georgia sort of hid behind her Mika and tried to come to terms with what was going on.

"Who are you?" The other Mika pointed at Georgia." You look a lot like me."

"Georgia Penniman-Marina, Until recently Georgia Marina.' Georgia Stopped hiding behind her mika and sheepishly stepped out.

"Why does everyone else look more like your daughter then me," Zara pouted "First your xfactor contestants this year then your daughter from another universe. Does my mum just have shit genetics with you"

"WOW!" The doctor suddenly ran up behind the group. "This was not how this was meant to go. Its like the Rose situation all over again just less cybermen!" The doctor looked at the group as the four of them all looked back confused. "Moody Mika, Georgy, back to the tardis please I need to find the missing Mika and stop the multiverse from collapsing." The doctor swiveled around and quickly began heading back to the Tardis.

"No chance,well not just yet, I wanna find out how my life could have been." Georgia told the doctor with a smile. He nodded.

"Ok, no more than 3 hours, I should have enough time to fix the tardis in that time." The doctor clapped his hands together and scurried off back to the Tardis.

Zara blinked looking at Georgia she seemed nice, Sometimes she did wonder what her life would have been like without mika "Yeah I'm happy to talk too"

The Two Mika's looked between each other "Don't suppose you can help in giving me tips on how to Do all this father daughter stuff, I've only known Georgia for a year and a bit and she's been through a lot recently, Her mum, mine, Wait, Our Mum."

"My Mums name is Kayla Dawson" Zara Supplied wondering if they had the same mum but surely they would look the same if they had the same mother "My Mums name was Michelle Marina"

Zara noticed the was and looked at her sadly, she didn't know what she's do if she lost her mother

"For me she died only a couple of weeks ago but wherever we are now, It's December so its been half a year if she was in this universe." Georgia Said with her head down."She was very Ill for a long time and one day she decided it was enough."

Zara frowned sighing "I'm sorry" She says softly " There was a point I wished Dad dead or at least not in my life but I don't know what I would do if He was dead"

Mika blinked "Didn't realise you hated me that much after Montreal" Mika says sighing they knew the issues were resolved but it still hurt, turning to his other self "I can help you with father daughter,but as you can hear I wasn't always the best father"

"Thank you! Georgia thinks I spend too much money. Last year she literally walked the streets of Florence with paparazzi hounding us because she didn't want me getting her a private car for a short journey to a hospital. I felt so bad and had a mini meltdown, she assured me it was all ok but since then i've always felt like an extra add on with no idea how to act." Mika huffed, Georgia and him did have a very rocky relationship at the start. "We best speak privately away from the girls." Mika told the other Mika. "catch you two up shortly!" He smiled as the two of them walked off.