Chapter 7

Jelena: The Original Bad Bitch

A little backstory about this picture, I had signed a record deal with Dr Dre but somebody on the team said that I was boring looking. I disappeared for twenty minutes and returned with a new outfit, red lips and poorly chopped bangs.

2,400,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Earlier this morning, I met with my lawyers to discuss the whole divorce process because I want to know how everything will work out considering that we have three children together. Chase is still a minor so I need to see if whether custody will be an issue for us since I have no intentions of taking any money or support from Marshall.

I only want to protect our children and make sure that things are still smooth sailing.

"JELENA, WE LOVE YOU!" A group of fans yell as security keeps them at bay.

When I decided to go shopping with Chase and Aaliyah at The Grove, I was not expecting us to receive a lot of attention. I naturally bought four guards with us as a precaution but when we walked out of Nordstrom, we were mobbed by hundreds of fans.

Thankfully none of my children suffer from social anxiety so we're able to power our way through the crowd but there are a few people reaching out to us. I have had to swat several hands and someone almost caught these hands when they grabbed the back of Chase' scarf.

"You guys ok?" I ask my children as we walk through the crowd who are parting like the red sea.

"I'm just ready to get some food." Aaliyah groans as she adjusts the bags in her hands. "This crowd isn't making it any easier for us to reach our destination."

Chase looks at me in awe, "I can't believe that you've been dealing with this since you were a teenager

Chase looks at me in awe, "I can't believe that you've been dealing with this since you were a teenager."

"How do you know that?" I give him a look as we walk side by side.

"MARRY ME!" A teenage girl screams while filming my son.

"No." I tell her before laughing as her jaw drops. "Find somebody else."