Chapter 6

Jelena: It's MY world

4,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

50 Cent is being inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the only reason why I am attending is because of my son, Chase. Marshall invited our youngest son with him and I personally do not like Curtis so somebody needed watch out for my little boy.

Curtis and I do not have a good history together simply because he is an asshole. He always like to give his unsolicited opinion and he has made a lot of comments about me to the press which I am not happy about.

"It's nice of you to show up for my induction." Curtis tells my boobs before looking up at me and I sneer at him. "You know you've always been my favorite snow bunny."

"I'm not here for you." I throw my arm around my sons shoulders. "This is the reason why I'm here." 

"Chase Mathers." Curtis turns to my son and they shake hands. "It's good to see you, your uncle Curtis missed you."

"You're not his uncle." I fake a smile as he snickers.

"Mom." Chase nudges me slightly and I roll my eyes. "Thank you for inviting us."

Curtis glances over at me, "Atleast one of you has manners."

"Dickhead." I mumble under my breath before plastering a smile on my face as the photographers turn our way and that's when Marshall approaches us. "What were you doing?"

"Sorting something out." He tells me before giving my cheek a chaste kiss. "I'm making the speech, remember."

"I know." I look over his outfit. "You could have dressed the part."

"Not everyone has boobs to flaunt."

"You need to put your bitch in place

"You need to put your bitch in place." Curtis says as I walk over to my seat with Chase.

"Don't call her that." Marshall punches his arm before giving me a look and I flip him off. 

The ceremony starts fifteen minutes later once everyone has been seated and Chase proudly watches as his father makes the speech. At some point he starts looking around before glancing down at his own outfit which makes me frown.