Chapter 3

Hollyweird: Singer #Jelena was spotted having an intimate moment with Hollywood actor #AdrienBrody days after her divorce to rapper #Eminem was announced

23,000 likes ~ 1,000 comments

---

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Marshall gets in my face and I sigh as I push his face away from mine. "You're out here dating another man when we haven't even signed the motherfucking papers."

"You need to chill out." I calmly tell him as he follows me into the kitchen. "What I do in my free is of no concern to you."

"Is this really the game that we're playing?" He asks and I stay silent which makes him scoff. "You're fucking childish."

"Thank you." I click my tongue at him.

"I know that I haven't been giving you the attention that you desperately crave but I have been your number one supporter since we got together. Not many people believed in you when you said that you were going to become a singer but I had your back since day one, I even funded your first album since Diddy didn't pay you shi--"

"I KNOW!" I cut him off with a glare as I grab my fruit salad from the fridge. "You have always been my ride or die and I will always have respect for you because you're the only person who has maintained loyalty towards me throughout my career. I am not an attention seeker so don't you ever refer to me as much. I just don't allow my body or mind to be dictated by the fucking government so I wear and say whatever the fuck I want."

Marshall looks at me with a blank expression on his face.

"You should know better than to read the tabloids knowing that I would never go for somebody else while I'm still figuring us out. What the headlines failed to mention is that we were at a ten party birthday dinner, I just happened to be seated besides Adrien." I say while popping a raspberry into my mouth. "I may have filed for divorce but fuck Marshall, I still love you."

"Then call it off

"Then call it off." He walks over to me as I eat a blueberry. "Stop the divorce proceedings."

"I can't." I shake my head as he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. "We're not happy and I don't want us being stuck in something dead."