Moontrap/Suntrap (OC for FNaF)

Name: Moontrap/Suntrap

Moontrap is similar to Moondrop and Sundrop she shares a body with Suntrap which happens to be her more happier side not only that but she works at a daycare but not the same one as Sundrop and Moondrop basically she happens to be a Version of Moondrop and Sundrop but with Bunny ears from around the time Freddy Fazbear's was popular.

Moontrap and Suntrap were made in the 1990's

Her and Suntraps best friend happens to be Bonnie the Bunny

How she acts would be to observe certain people or animatronics to see if she can trust them if they cant be trusted she will of course Try to eliminate the person/animatronic that she sees as a threat so they don't hurt any kids.

How Suntrap acts is she is kinda of just super happy dancing around certain times and trusts anybody since she can see there profile especially if they were at the Pizzeria but sometimes she doesn't even look at there profile and she already trusts them

Her senses are very good for someone that was made in the 1990's  meaning her eyes can be used to scan for intruder's and also be used to find missing children and bring them back to the pizzeria Incase they are somewhere that there not supposed to be or are lost. Her hearing is good also so let's hope your not planning on murdering anybody because Moontrap will of course stop you before that happens.

At the daycare at the nighttime or sometime while the children are there Moontrap will sing the kids to sleep with "Rises the Moon" and "Sing me to sleep"

While Suntrap on the other hand plays with the children with games like hide and seek along with tag.