Wolf (Another OC for creepypasta) /Part 4/

^This is Wolf Up top ^

Information about Wolf

Creepypasta Name: Wolf

Gender: Female/Why Would it be a male if it shows a female above< >

Creepypasta saying: Life is a Miracle and a mystery, but humans are blinded by money, docks an calendars. Deep inside you know your missing out on the real treasures of life. We live the miracle and mystery your souls are longing for, it makes sense of you hate us. give up the hate, set yourself free and release us. "The Wolf"

Best Friends:Slenderman

Proxy Master: Juliet/ The Shadow Stalker

Details: She is a very Great friend of Slenderman

Wolf's BackGround Story: When Wolf was a Human, She had a dare she made with her friend just call her Lacy, Nobody knows Wolf's Human best friend well, anyway as It was told Wolf did a dare/bet and said " I, Bet i'll come out of slendermans forest Alive and standing." Well Guess what it happened but she also met the one And only, Slenderman and Wolf became good friends, because She was not afraid of us, Her friend was trying to kill her anyway, Slenderman Told Wolf this and, Wolf got upset and Her friend started calling her a freak and She just snapped and yelled these words " NOW LISTEN HERE YOU BITCH! I'm not a freak, I know creepypasta sure!, BUT I'm NOT A FREAK! Im Not mean, I was nice to you! I mean it! I had enough of your shit! I Stood by you, And YOU TRIED GETTING ME KILLED! BY MY BEST FRIEND! FUCK YOU!" and Then Well haha like this part she slit her throat.