Juliet (OC for creepy pasta) / Part 1/

Here she is people say she is over powered~ Lol

Name:Juliet Wolf

Killer name: The Shadow Stalker/Fear

Gender:Female

Age:Over 20,000 years old/21 in human years

Species:Slender person

Crush: Slenderman

About: Juliet Aka Shadow Stalker or fear, Nobody really knew of her but when she started getting known people would draw pictures of her when they saw her, She isn't Like the other creepypasta's She doesn't have fangirls/Boys yet, Some kids when they see her they see she wears a black dress her hair is green and she has different tentacle colors one side is black while the other is white,You hardly don't see her unless she is stalking you or watching to see if your capable of being a proxy of hers she has already killed a lot of kids and she has 14 proxies,There slowly but surely starting to call her Slenderwoman,Well the adults are anyway the kids are judging for that but when they draw her and they have other creepypasta drawings they add her with the slenderbrothers on there wall and most of the time they right underneath her (I hope to become her proxy) When she sees that she chuckles because Hoping and capable are 2 different things her favorite game is Hide and seek with a side of murder, Nobody hardly wins only she does.