We're in a Video Game

Bull didn't know where he was. He seemed to wake up at the same time as the others though. "Where are we?" Bull was the first to speak, looking out upon the others.

Bliss looked around, her eyes wide with excitement. "We're in Genshin!" Bliss almost exclaimed, her ears twitching with excitement. 

"No," Chaos was as firm as Bliss was excited, "we're in League of Legends." 

"No, no no no no," Felipe interjected, "look at the forests, and the mountains EEEEEE we're in Genshin oh my gosh does this mean I can meet Shenhe?" 

"Guys," Average said, looking distressed and flailing his arms about, "can we please focus on I don't know figuring something out."

"Average," Hydraulic pointed towards the back of Average's hand, "since when do you have a tattoo?"

"I don- oh," sure enough, on the back of Average's hand was a black ring filled with a faintly glowing purple inside. After a little investigation, everyone found that they all had a filled ring, each with different variations of colors. 

"What are these?" Aryanna said, straining to see her purple and red tattoo on the back of her shoulder.

"It shows our energy level," Bliss said as her eyes darted around a if she was reading something in front of her, "see," the cat-girl pointed to something in the air.

"See what?" Tex asked quietly, looking around for whatever Bliss was pointing to.

"I touched my circle on my palm," Bliss explained, "and this screen popped up."

After hearing this, Average watched as al the others frantically pressed their tattoos, and a screen popped up for all of them, displaying their energy levels, health levels, and their abilities. Every time Average tried though, the screen would be glitchy, and half it was missing.  

"Oh. My. Gosh." Felipe exclaimed, "we are literally Genshin characters ahhhhhh."

"This is pretty cool," Toast spoke loudly, turning his body to obsidian.

"Whoah how'd you do that?" Hydraulic asked with wide eyes. 

"I just thought apache and then boom, I'm obsidian," Toast's eyes danced with excitement. 

"Apache?" Moomoo asked.

"Yeah," Toast returned to normal, his tattoo missing a small piece of color, "it's the name of one of my abilities." 

In a moment, some of the homies were eager to try out their abilities. Felipe summoned her shadow demon and sent it rolling through trees. Aryanna spun crocheted shield sweaters for the homies, which lasted about a minute before dissolving into the air. Bliss shot lightning from her nails into the air before calling it back to her nails. Table played around with his permeability, going through trees, rocks, and the other homies. Jimmy created a field of darkness, far enough away from everyone else to keep them safe. Doom practiced flicking his claws at nearby leaves. IDK sliced around him, changing his element with each swing of his sword. And Chaos darted around, returning energy to each homie. Moomoo, Tex, Bull, and Average stood to the side and watched.   

"Why don't you guys go join them?" Bull suggested to the younger homies.

"Oh I can't yet," Moomoo said more chipper than Bull expected, "I haven't discovered any animals to turn into."

"I dunno," Average spoke shyly when Bull turned to him, "my thing is all messed up and I get an error saying I can't control my abilities, and I tried to think them and have them happen but one of them is missing and none of the others worked and I don't know why."

"I'm sure you'll figure it out," Bull nodded, "we're here for you Average." When Average said nothing else, Bull turned to Tex.

"It's so not fair," Tex folded his arms, "they all got cool super powers and all I have is stupid daggers on chains. What great power can you do Bull?"

"Oh I just have one extra life each day," Bull said nonchalantly, "but don't worry, power or not, you're still a useful member of this team." 

"Yeah, right." Tex looked at the ground and kicked a rock. Sensing the tension, Bull decided the approach the group having fun with their abilities. 

"Hey guys," Bull called out over the clamor, gathering the homies attention. "Let's split up and look for resources. We don't know what kind of dangers will face us at night. Doom, Chaos, and Felipe, you go see if you can forage any plants and stuff we can eat. Table, Jimmy, and Average, can you guys gather rocks and stuff we can use as tools? Tex, IDK, Bliss, you guys and whoa-man hunt for food or something. Toast, Hydraulic, and Moomoo, please look for a water source that we can drink from. And Aryanna, you'll help me gather some fire wood."

The homies divided up and went their separate ways. Moomoo was sorta glad to be in the woods. She hoped to run into some animals to fill her power slots. They hadn't encountered any yet, but Moomoo was sure there would be something for her to find. 

"Oh my- how cute," Moomoo heard Hydraulic exclaim as he bent into a bush. Moomoo's ears twitched with excitement. Was there an animal in there? Would this be Moomoo's first animal encounter? Moomoo was right as she saw Hydraulic pull away with a bright yellow frog.

"Awe a frog," Toast walked closer to Hydraulic while Moomoo put the frog in one of her animal ability slots. Moomoo wanted to touch the frog, but before she could react, Hydraulic dropped the frog.

"Why'd you-" Moomoo started to ask, but saw Hydraulic reaching for his neck as he gasped for air, his face turning a shade of red.

"What's happening," Toast's voice was full of concern as he helped the younger boy sit down. Hydraulic's skin felt sweaty and cold to Toast as he watched Hydraulic's face change from red to blue. 

"The frog," Moomoo said quickly, her eyes darting around in panic, "I think it's poisonous."

"What do we do?" Toast felt Hydraulic holding tightly to his hand.

"I don't know I don't know," Moomoo was on the verge of tears. 

"Okay, okay," Toast looked around, "go get help. Hurry." Moomoo didn't waste any time, running off in the direction they came from. Toast felt Hydraulic's grip loosen. "Stay with me buddy," Toast coaxed at the smaller boy. He really wished he knew what to do. He felt so helpless. "What do I do?" Toast pleaded to Hydraulic, who stared up at him with glazed eyes. All Toast could think to do was hope Moomoo would get help in time. 

Moomoo didn't feel fast enough. She didn't want to think of what would happen if she didn't make it in time. Moomoo wished she had a better ability. Right now the only thing she could do is turn into the same frog that cause Hydraulic to have his reaction. And she didn't want to risk hurting anyone else by doing that. 

Moomoo didn't want to risk time looking around for an animal that might make her faster. If she didn't find one though, she would definitely not make it in time. Moomoo could feel her energy levels depleting, but she could not stop now. She could see the clearing ahead, maybe, and just maybe, she won't be too late.  

The High Priestess 

The High Priestess 

Name: Bliss

Class: Ranger

Power(s): She can shoot lightning from her claws that comes back to her. She can use the force to propel herself in any direction.

Abilities: leapy, thouwu, bouncy