Let's Fight!

OwO/

Hello, My Readers

It takes time for Author to update this chapter because Author keeps forgetting the plot (T^T)

TCF is owned by Yoo Ryeo Han

FF XV is owned by Square Enix

"I don't care": talking

'Where to?': thinking

Enjoy~

#

"I don't want to fight an idiot person"

Stunned was the best answer for Noctis's expression.

'What the hell?'

He just met this people and he is feeling awkward with the atmosphere of this environment, and this brat who doesn't know how to raise a sword says that he is an IDIOT?!

'What kind of hyprocrisy have I committed?'

Noctis slowly massaged his head, a habit that he got from the constant musing of his great-great-grandfather's banter with his great-great-great-grand uncle.

And of course, Noctis needs to defend his scratched dignity.

"And why should I fight with a mere servant who doesn't know his place?"

Cue to the silence. The three normal people there were so shocked that their jaw almost dropped.

"What did you say?" the child was outraged at the mention of a mere servant.

"Oh, so you're deaf now? You should go check your ears"

Yep, Noctis is just being salty. His morning is not that great. The food was delicious, but not with all the stares he received in the dining room, and this afternoon he had to fight off a child. He is not a bully!

'Can it get even worse from here?'

While the two kids were having a staring contest, the black kid was glaring dangerously, which the red kid answered with a lazy stare, Cale sighed in exasperation.

'This is what I hate from kids'

Cale stared at Noctis, and Noctis shrugged it off.

'... so now you are able to understand this. Who are you residing with inside Noctis's body?'

Cale won't think that his real son is dead. He is curious about the impostor.

'Can't you stop this kid?' Noctis is hoping that his father will at least help him stop this rascal from running amok!

"Choi han, please stop your son."

"But, Master Cale, shouldn't we see who is the strongest between those two?"

Though Cale can see that Choi Han smiles calmly, he can guess that this guy is as triggered as his own son.

'You just wanted to see my son become a bloody plup!'

Cale stared at Noctis, and Noctis stared at him. They're having their father-son talk via eyes.

'What? We will hold an open brawl here? You got to be kidding with me!'

'Yep'

Noctis saw Cale shaking his head and could only guess what would happen to him after this.

Calming his thoughts, Noctis opened his eyes. Sharper and more serious than before. He is letting out a strange aura.