Moving to mansions

Začať od začiatku

" May be because he is not ready to tell everyone he is gay... Anyways don't be upset what yours will always be your and if it won't stay then it's not yours..." Tae said while placing his hand on wonwoo shoulder... " Well it's not only wonwoo hyung who got tears in his eyes there are two more " all look at seonghwa as he said ... Seonghwa sigh and look at Yunho and soobin making there eyes to go wide.. " Yunho atiny call me mom of Ateez for a reason you can't hide that sad face behind that fake smile infront of me and soobin you are too young to carry that fake smile. "

" Soobin baby tell me what happening is hwa saying the truth and Yunho you too tell us what you are going through... " The8 said while looking worried as hell making soobin to close his eyes and sigh " hyungs.. actually I have crush on yeonjun hyung from long back " all look at soobin in shocked then they look at yeonjun who was busy in flirting with yeji feeling bad for Soobin all look at him with pity eyes... " And about me... " Tears form in Yunho eyes as he was about to start seonghwa and wooyoung hold his both hand tightly indicating they are there for him no matter what Yunho sigh and gain strength and continue while looking down " me and mingi are in relation of friends with benefits.. " all wide there eyes this shocked was big for them specially for seonghwa and wooyoung " we first made a deal that no one will fall for each other but i lost my control over my feelings and * tear up * i started loving him " seonghwa and wooyoung hug Yunho making tears to form in other's eyes too...
" How can mingi be this rude i will kill him " wooyoung said in anger " no woo ... If you see it's not his fault we both agreed for that deal it's my fault that i broken the promise and fall for him " Yunho said while whipping his tears . " Actually hyung it's not yours fault too you can't control your feelings.. " felix said ... in few minutes all 3 boys got normal.. leaving these three other who were present on table are confused that why their heart feeling the pain while looking at the remaining other boys who are flirting with girls... While our bottoms was talking with each other a group of boys from other unit approach them... it was no other then Minhyuk and sungjae from BTOB ... yuta, Jaehyun, Xiaojun, lucas from NCT .. Sangyeon, juyeon, Eric from The boyz...... And hwiyoung , jaeyoon Rowoon from SF9

★For those who don't know them .... Try to remember them if possible★

★ Minhyuk