Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours

Start from the beginning

Y/n placed a hand on the titan's forehead. She sighed amd gently caress it's head. "He must be one of our compatriots...someone who'd been sent to "Heaven." Let's just go."

Floch and the new soldiers were surprised while the veterans agreed to what Y/n said. "Ma'am Y/n?! Aren't we going to kill it?!" Floch asked.

Y/n went back to her horse's back.

"Leave it be, Floch." Y/n said.

The h/c-haired lady went ahead first, the others following behind her.

"Tsk!" Floch clicked his tongue.

He went back to his horse's back then just followed behind his comrades.

The scouts passed by a wall. "We're close. I'm sure of it. This is where Eldians were turned into titans." The green-eyed boy, Eren Yeager, spoke.

"And...just past there..."

The scouts climbed up on a hill still on the riding on the back their horses.

Their eyes widened with the scenery that veiled before them.

A pristin blue water, the sea.

The wind blew and the sun shined all over the place, the surroundings were heard by the sounds of the waves.

"HIYAAAA!!" Connie laughed after he splashed seawater to Sasha.

"MY EEEYES!!" Sasha whined as she felt the stinging pain of the seawater on her eyes.

"Aagh! It's so salty!" Jean said, after he stipidly tried drinking the seawater.

"WHOAAAH!" Hange let out an excited scream, they held their head and stared at the sea in front of them. "Is this really all salt water?! Huh?! I see something weird!" Hange said.

"Watch out, Hange. Don't touch it. It could be poisonous." Levi said.

He's the only one not enjoying the sea and chose to stay dry on the sand.

"Eek!"

Armin looked back at Mikaso who almost lose balance because of the strong wave. The blond-boy is holding a seashell on both of his hands.

Mikasa awkwardly smiled at Armin.

The blond-boy blushed as he smiled back at Mikasa. Armin then looked at Eren who's staring afar cross the sea.

"See...? I told you, Eren. It's so big a merchant could spend his whole life collecting salt...and still get it all. That's what I said. I was right, wasn't I?" Armin said, sounding really happy.

"Yeah..." Eren responded.

He remained facing forward and staring at nowhere. "It's so huge..."

Armin smiled and looked at the seashell he's holding.

"It is...hey...look at this Eren--"

"On the other side of the walls...
is the ocean. And on the other side of the ocean...is freedom. That's what I always believed..." Eren said.

Armin smile slowly faded away, him and Mikasa stared at Eren.

The green-eyed boy looked back at them. "...But I was wrong. It's enemies that are on the other side of the ocean. This is all exactly as I saw in my old man's memories." Eren looked forward again and pointed his finger far at nowherem "...Right? Those enemies on the other side of here...if we kill them all...does that mean..."

"...We'll be free?"

Armin's hand slowly dropped, still holding the seashell in between his hands as the water on it spilled down.