Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,450 words}

"Get out of my fucking way, Mikasa."

Y/n gritted her teeth as she kept her glares of daggers at the raven-haired girl in front of her. Mikasa glared back at Y/n, giving the h/c-haired lady the ame intense, reckless emotions.

"Give me the serum, Y/n..." Mikasa said in her warning tone. Y/n didn't listen and kept holding the serum.

"No. You back off, Mikasa. I'm using it on commander Erwin." Y/n said.

She stepped backwards and rashly drew her blades towards the raven-haired lady, but Mikasa easily dodge it and used her blades to block Y/n's attack. "HEY! STOP!" Jean shouted.

The two ladies didn't stop, even when their comrades are already in panic. Y/n groaned as she turned around and tried to kick Mikasa, but raven-haired lady used her knee up to block her kick. "Give me the serum, Y/n!"

Mikasa went on attack out of panic for her best friend, Armin.

So as soon as Mikasa spot a perfect opening on Y/n's quick defense, she made her way to the h/c-haired girl to attack Y/n and get the titan serum.

Mikasa hooked her wires to a house's roof behind Y/n and flew towards her.

Y/n fell on her butt when Mikasa kicked her in the face and in the stomach, but she didn't give up the serum and kept holding onto it.

"MIKASA, NO!" Everyone shouted

Mikasa groaned as she raised her blade and was about to stab Y/n with her blade, but she stopped when she saw Y/n's sobbing while holding the serum. "GO ON, MIKASA! KILL ME!"

Everyone went silent.

Y/n dropped her blades, her right cheek bruised up because of Mikasa's kick, her hands are also trembling because of the pain in her stomach. And her headache isn't helping at all.

"You and Eren...why do you want to save Armin?! It's because of your personal feelings, right?! I bet even Jean, Connie and Sasha would want to save Armin! Because of your own personal feelings! But I am the same!
I want to save the commander because of my own personal feelings!"

No one was able to say anything.

Hange immediately went to Mikasa and pulled her away from Y/n, locking the raven-haired lady in her hold.

Jean tried to to go Y/n.

But he didn't when Y/n stood up, the h/c-haired girl almost lose balance, but she was able to compose herself then walked towards Levi. "I know it... the feeling of losing some hurts. That's why the two of you are fighting for Armin to get the serum. I know..."

Y/n stopped in front of Levi.

The captain was surprised when Y/n shoved the case onto his chest.

Y/n didn't say anything and just walked away, never looking back at her uncle. "No one's at my side...That's why I know...I cannot win this fight. All of you...will surely turn your back on the commander...that'll only make me pathetic. So why...why should I still fight you, Mikasa?" Y/n asked.

Y/n stopped on the edge of the roof, she put her blades back onto it's case.

"Captain Levi gets to make the choice, not me nor anyone of you...so whoever gets the titan serum, we all have to accept and respect that. Even if someone who got revived can be  useful or a useless fool to humanity..."

Y/n wiped her tears.

She shut her eyes then clenched her jaw. No...I don't know anymore...I'm just so tired...I just want to go home...