Chapter 1: Error: hero not found!

Nobody's pov.

It was Saturday morning, when (Y/N) decided to go shopping before running out of snacks.

(Y/N): *yawn* I should have gone yesterday, it's a pain in the ass to go shopping on a weekend.

He was sleepy from staying up until late last night, and being woke up by his mother, who knowing he was going shopping, asked him to buy her some things.

(Y/N): I'm never going to tell mom again that I'm going to the store.

Since the only thing in his mind was hurry to the store and go back home, he didn't look before crossing the road.

(Y/N): Eh?

Hearing a car close to him, (Y/N) looked at his right, to see a truck going directly at him.

(Y/N): Shit!

The truck was going to hit him, however, by pure luck, it stopped with a few milimeters of distance between them.

Truck guy: Look before crossing, you stupid kid!

(Y/N): Fuck, I almost got killed...

Ignoring the truck guy, he quickly crossed the road, and gave a deep breath.

(Y/N): I was almost sent to an Isekai. Well, no luck toda-

After his attempt to calm himself down with a joke, a lighting struck him, killing him instantly.

ERROR!

ERROR!

ERROR!

SUMMONING FAILED!

SUMMONING FAILED!

SUMMONING FAILED!

(Y/N)'s pov.

(Y/N): Huh? What the...

???: Ug wkg dgbbygghik! (It was successful!)

???: Ugd kjol wedd va jgaaw! (The king will be happy!)

Hey, what the hell are this guys saying?! No, where the hell am I?! Who are they?! Why are they wearing robed?! Is this a sect or something?!

Robbed man 1: Daay, gr diuyn gfac d jumi erdpln. (Wait, he doesn't have a holy weapon.)

Robbed man 2: Fr uyx s fdeiltr. (So it's a failure.)

Robbed man 3: Nvfs tfhs vfse ug jok, ygll jgf kfjt hfbktvm fh jfx jfjg jfxkg jgc (Let's take care of him, we'll get into trouble if the king finds out.)

I don't understand anything they say, but that doesn't mean I'm staying here.

(Y/N): Take this!

I said as I kicked one of the robbed man in the balls, and ran with all I had. There was a door near, that's probably the exit.

Robbed man 2: fgr, yjx yv?! (Hey, you ok?!)

Robbed man 4: hte tisa jdvtacr! Ht vagb jyd hun dtvdje! (Get that bastard! We can't let him escape!)

They're really fucking angry. This is bad, this is really bad! I have to get away and fast!

(Y/N): Fuck, it's closed!

You know what? Fuck the door! I'll punch it until it opens!

(Y/N): Please get broken fast! Huh?

Just...just one punch?! Who am I, Saitama?! Doesn't matter, there's stairs in there, this was the exit.

Robbed man 6: gre, sgon kb yfhge! (Hey, stop in there!)

(Y/N): Shit, shit, shit!

They're slower than I thought, but it doesn't mean I'll run slower. The faster I get out, the better.