Chapter 9 - Busted

It was after Koyori's words that all the girls look at Izuku. He was sweating profusely along with Zeta who was trying to cover Izuku from getting discovered.

Zeta : Umm w-what do you mean Koyori? Izuku doesn't even have any powers.

Koyori raised an eye brow at Zeta like she was saying nonsense to which she replied.

Koyori : You sure? Here I have a video of a camera recording. *opens a panel*

As she did she then typed a few things before she swiped her hand to the side to which the panel grew to a large size of a big TV screen. She then opened another panel to which she pressed one button and the screen lights itself in color as it played a scene.

When Izuku saw what the first frame of it was he froze. It was the same scene of when he was trapped in a metal box. If the girls see this, how are they gonna react to his onslaught of attacks he performed. Not only that what if she has even a recording of when he was confronting the now dead scientist how would they see him.

The recording then played.

It show himself looking up with an unconscious face. He was lying down as his hand twitched to which he woke up. He then proceeded to sit up before standing up.

The whole scene plays out as the girls just watch it all play. It went through what the doctor said but at one point he said this.

Izuku : So I'm guessing you want me to not do anything outside too freely huh?

??? : Hmm that's one of the reasons but since no one is here, they won't mind me saying you committed suicide *chuckles darkly*

The girls who knew Izuku widened their eyes before they heard a crack. They turned and look at Zeta who somehow had a glass of milk in her hands but after she heard those lines she gripped her drink hard that it started to break. Her eyes were even a bit in slits with her gritting her teeth.

Zeta : That little psychotic doctor.... I knew something was bad when the government let him in but to think he would go far to hurt Izuku just for his gains.

Zeta was having a bit of a hard time calming down and Izuku saw that so he just went up to her. When she saw she was confused but met with a pat on her head. Her head was being rubbed carefully but also in a way she enjoyed it. Her cat ea- I mean her little hairstyle even moved in rhythm with the rub. The girls who saw that pouted a bit but continued to look at the video.

In the video after Izuku heard that he started to punch the wall in rage as we see his body spark up in color along with green electricity.  He was even punching it very fast that the camera can only see him not moving his hands but its shaking from the pressure.

The girls had their jaws dropped from the power displayed from Izuku as it looks like he is going faster than the camera picks it up. Towa who saw it suddenly replayed the day she got stabbed but before she got unconscious she heard some thuds and crunches. They all even happened very fast that she thought she must have been losing consciousness in a blink of an eye before regaining then going back unconscious. In truth it was Izuku slamming the thug very fast that he couldn't react.

They all watched the video play as they all didn't say much but just watch him try to punch the wall down.

Koyori : Well apparently he was doing this for hours so I have to skip to a part where he finally broke it.

She then swiped her panel and the screen responded by going forward by a few hours to which we see Izuku on the floor panting with his hands bleeding a bit. The girls saw that the wall doesn't have a dent and were confused on how was he able to escape. By then Izuku in the video stood up before the scene of him using Ryo played.